Angry Trane RTAC Liquid level sensor

Anyone replace new liquid level sensor for RTAC? Can anyone help me to adjust EXV open position by Techview software?
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by khonggiansong View Post
    Anyone replace new liquid level sensor for RTAC? Can anyone help me to adjust EXV open position by Techview software?
    Thanks
    Are you asking if anyone has replaced a LLS that has failed soon after replacement or if anyone has replaced a newer style sensor without the float? No to the first question and yes to the second.

Without knowing your level of competancy around these machines, I'm reluctant to offer technical advice that may cause you to injure yourself or damage the machine.

Get your post count up to 15 and apply for pro membership, then we'll talk.

BTW...welcome to the forum.
    Low Pressure Forever!

If you know heavy metal, you can work anywhere-Dave Andreson

Anchors Aweigh my boys, Anchors Aweigh!
    Farewell to foreign shores, We sail at break of day. Through our last night on shore, Drink to the foam. Until we meet once more. Here's wishing you a happy voyage home!

Why do you think the LLS is bad? There are other things which can cause low levels. Need more info here. Are you even familiar w/ the CH530 controls on these machines?
    Sic Semper Tyrannis.

Unhappy

Quote Originally Posted by ChillerWisperer View Post
    Are you asking if anyone has replaced a LLS that has failed soon after replacement or if anyone has replaced a newer style sensor without the float? No to the first question and yes to the second.

Without knowing your level of competancy around these machines, I'm reluctant to offer technical advice that may cause you to injure yourself or damage the machine.

Get your post count up to 15 and apply for pro membership, then we'll talk.

BTW...welcome to the forum.
    Thank for your advise. My trouble is after replace newer style sensor without the float, the EXV can not open fully. I know that the position of the EXV determined by main processor calculations based on the liquid level control algorithm. But I do not know how to adjust EXV position to full open (before replacement can open 100%).
    Binding all sensors is good (green smiling face); High/low pressure ok, Compressor current ok.

@txhvac, thanks

HCMC...HO...CHI...MINH...CITY

Geez!

Well, we have Clinton to thank for that.
    Low Pressure Forever!

If you know heavy metal, you can work anywhere-Dave Andreson

Anchors Aweigh my boys, Anchors Aweigh!
    Farewell to foreign shores, We sail at break of day. Through our last night on shore, Drink to the foam. Until we meet once more. Here's wishing you a happy voyage home!

Quote Originally Posted by khonggiansong View Post
    Thank for your advise. My trouble is after replace newer style sensor without the float, the EXV can not open fully. I know that the position of the EXV determined by main processor calculations based on the liquid level control algorithm. But I do not know how to adjust EXV position to full open (before replacement can open 100%).
    Binding all sensors is good (green smiling face); High/low pressure ok, Compressor current ok.

@txhvac, thanks
    Here is a dumb question but is the chiller level?
    "I'm from Texas, what country are you from?"

Do you mean you can't manually make it go to 100% or you haven't seen it go to 100% while it was running?

Quote Originally Posted by always looking View Post
    Do you mean you can't manually make it go to 100% or you haven't seen it go to 100% while it was running?
    Both of them, first i am sure can make it go to 100% by software or not and haven't seen it go to 100% also while it running even full of load . Do you have experience about it?

Sorry but I'm not so sure of your grammar. If you can make it go to 100% through Techview manually but it doesn't go to 100% when you observe it run, that is normal. About the only time you will see the EXV at 100% is under heavy load and low on refrigerant.

Sure, my missing.