Hybrid View

How is the industry in Texas

Hi,
    I was wondering if anyone out there knows how the industry is in Texas. I currently live in California and was thinking about moving back to San Antonio. I have been doing HVAC for about 9 years and for the last 4 years I've been doing winery and industrial refrigeration. Any information that can be given would be great.

I can only tell ya about the Houston area.
    Things are pretty good over all. Slower than the last few years but, no rescission here.
    There's some contractors here from SA. They'd know better than I would about the work situation there. Have you tried posting this in the job related section yet?

Quote Originally Posted by gminor60 View Post
    Hi,
    I was wondering if anyone out there knows how the industry is in Texas. I currently live in California and was thinking about moving back to San Antonio. I have been doing HVAC for about 9 years and for the last 4 years I've been doing winery and industrial refrigeration. Any information that can be given would be great.
    I would say that most of Texas is doing better than average. I have seen a ton of activity in the San Antonio market. Not to mention it is a really nice area.

Good luck.

Dan
    When Chuck Norris falls in water, Chuck Norris doesn't get wet. Water gets Chuck Norris.