Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    To My 77GMC
    Thanks for taking the time to read and answer technical questions.

But. Your problem with humidity. Is not caused by your TXV.

Did you also determine that from GMC's explanation?
    Contractor locator map

How-to-apply-for-Professional

How many times must one fix something before it is fixed?

Honestly, I'm not going to take the time to look back through your other requests for information.

Has the system EVER worked correctly?

If it has, then YOU NEED A NEW MECHANIC.

I can't properly diagnose a system without several pieces of information. They are not present in this posting.

Nobody can give you an accurate diagnosis of a system over the internet.

Find a neighbor or a friend who knows a GOOD mechanic.

Or you can keep calling the "best in Phoenix".

Your money...
    Last edited by jpsmith1cm; 10-04-2009 at 08:18 PM. Reason: Grammatical correction.

Quote Originally Posted by jpsmith1cm View Post
    Honestly, I'm not going to take the time to look back through your other requests for information.

I can't properly diagnose a system without several pieces of information. They are not present in this posting.

Your money...
    Clue is in one of his other threads.

I think the "best in Phoenix", are either beer can cold. or, pressures only. LOL
    Contractor locator map

How-to-apply-for-Professional

How many times must one fix something before it is fixed?

Quote Originally Posted by beenthere View Post
    Clue is in one of his other threads.

I think the "best in Phoenix", are either beer can cold. or, pressures only. LOL
    What's wrong with that?

That's how I do everything. Even Low temp is 'beer can' cold....

Quote Originally Posted by hoo155 View Post
    Does anyone have any actual technical information besides sitting with a thumb up a nose, critiquing questions? what genius to say ‘get a qualified tech”.
    1) Hmmm. nice way to try to solicit free infomation for what we earn our living by doing.

No wonder the AC business has so many problems and complaints.
    2) Only when reviewed by sub standard customers.

These people wasting time saying get a competent technical person, are either usless workers themselves, or not even ac people.
    3) The true meaning to that response is "I really don't want to help you" and you are on my turf.

First of all techs need to be able to read. It’s been mentioned several times in these postings about the heat pump not dehumidifying, that 2 different “best of phoenix” companies with clean records can’t determine how to fix the heat pump regarding it not dehumidifying. Secondly, these are only a few questions and not all case specific.
    See #1

If anyone has any real guts, instead taking cheap shots, then give a shot at the following questions if you would like:
    See #1

oh, to make things clear: 2 different “best of phoenix” companies with clean records came out on a humidity question on a trane xe 1000 heat pump and could not figure out the lack of dehumidification problem and be able to fix the heat pump.

1. Any idea what would be the point of taking the txv bulb from inside the unit and placing it outside the unit on the suction line?

2. In this case I was told that the coil on the inside air handler was dry and it was not suppose to be?. That placing the TXV bulb outside the air handler in a new location would fix that problem?. Should that ordinarily fix the problem?

3. If this bulb is to blame is it letting too much Freon get in? or not enough Freon getting in?

4. There was mention about moving the bulb to a warmer spot, Does that restrict the amount of freeon? or increases the flow? Why would the suction line be considered a "warmer" spot?

5. The txv bulb normally sits on the internal part of the suction line does it not?
    Answers to your questions are pretty simple. I suggest you try taking a different approach when asking questions that could save you a lot of money and headaches.
    If it doesn't go easy, you are not using a big enough hammer.

WOW!

The best I can figure out is that the OP is trying to figure out whether or not his txv bulb is wet or not. So, I guess we need wet and dry bulb readings
    Government is a disease...
    ...masquerading as its own cure…
    Ecclesiastes 10:2 NIV

Cool

Quote Originally Posted by RoBoTeq View Post
    WOW!

The best I can figure out is that the OP is trying to figure out whether or not his txv bulb is wet or not. So, I guess we need wet and dry bulb readings
    Very nicely put.
    If it doesn't go easy, you are not using a big enough hammer.

Oh boy this guy wont quit.
    I love the smell of phosgene first thing in the morning:

To apply for professional membership click here

Educational forums are open.

If you would like to submit a link or an article or other related info to the EF. click here

I frankly was being a smart a$$ because I was afraid to break forum rules.

For that I apologize for not being more helpful.
    R-HVAC techs make the world a cool place.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12