Thread: york ypc manual

Question york ypc manual

Still looking for a service manual on york ypcfn15sl absorber.vintage 1999.mainly looking for service and isn control info. thanks.i added my email to profile if that'll help.
    cant make this crap up

no help

i can't believe no one has manual on this. isnt jci turning into a mcquay type co. i guess eventually the lawyers will sort out our problems. just don't get it though techs out here used to just wanted to help each other and solve problems.that was the old union way , now this tight lip i'm afraid of the office bs.remember we do the work to pay for their parking spaces.anyway thanks for lookin. go steelers!!!
    cant make this crap up

What do you need to know? I got the manuals but its like 25 megs and wont email. You looking for control panel, absorber, etc?

Plus your in Jersey, your our compitition.
    Your poor planning does not constitute an emergency on my part!!!!

JCI is nothing like McQuay , and if you ever want any help from JCI I would not expect any support from them , look at the run around they just put you through , plus they told you to go to there web site which is BS for help.
    Arguing with your Boss is like wrestling with a pig in
    mud.
    After a while you realize that while you are getting
    dirty, the pig is actually enjoying it.

It is not exactly cheating, I prefer to consider it
    creative problem solving.

25 years ago we had Bob Hope , Steve Jobs , and Johnny Cash today we have no Hope no Jobs and no Cash !
    I can fix broke but i can't fix stupid !

Talking

Quote Originally Posted by york56 View Post
    JCI is nothing like McQuay , and if you ever want any help from JCI I would not expect any support from them , look at the run around they just put you through , plus they told you to go to there web site which is BS for help.

That is very disappointing not to get the support needed,unfortunately its true,marketing strategies are good but end results are unsatisfactory with aftersales services/tech support...