Installing two thermostats for outdoor wood furnace

I have just installed a central boiler outdoor wood furnace and need to know how to wire the second t-stat in the house to make just the furnace blower run. I have the Bryant Evolution series t-stat that I will be wiring to. My house has a bryant evolution heat pump. The second t-stat that I will be using to control the blower is a digital honeywell. Any help would be great. Thanks

i can tell you this, you need to add a relay in there

but DIY is not discussed here

Call your Bryant dealer for assistance. It will be a whole lot cheaper in the long run, trust me.
    A good HVAC tech knows how, an educated HVAC tech knows why!

DEM

Quote Originally Posted by haynes28 View Post
    I have just installed a central boiler outdoor wood furnace and need to know how to wire the second t-stat in the house to make just the furnace blower run. Any help would be great. Thanks

I suggest you call a local HVAC contractor to help you with your situation.

Thanks have a great day

Quote Originally Posted by haynes28 View Post
    I have just installed a central boiler outdoor wood furnace and need to know how to wire the second t-stat in the house to make just the furnace blower run. I have the Bryant Evolution series t-stat that I will be wiring to. My house has a bryant evolution heat pump. The second t-stat that I will be using to control the blower is a digital honeywell. Any help would be great. Thanks
    What you want might not be possible. Evolution is very proprietary and doesn't get along well with third party equipment. Only certain versions of the Evolution UI allow external control over the blower. I don't know when G-terminal support was added to the Evolution (anyone care to chime in here?), but if your UI doesn't support G-terminal, you're out of luck.