Thread: Metallica

Thumbs up Metallica

Saw them in Dallas last night. What an awesome show. If you get a chance.....CHECK THEM OUT.

IYF
    When Chuck Norris falls in water, Chuck Norris doesn't get wet. Water gets Chuck Norris.

I like the old metallica and I liked st anger..I only liked 2 songs on the new album..Still got to see the hetfield kick it before I die though..or before he does.

I saw them back in '86 when they openned for Ozzy. I can still see Cliff Burton head banging. I wasn't into them at all at the time. I remember thinking they were singing "bastard, bastard" instead of "master, master" when they did Master of Puppets

My mom used to crank up the black album when I was a kid and dance around the house cleaning.

Aww Takes me back.

Saw Metallica on the "And Justice For All" tour. The new CD is the best one since that one. They will be here in Ga. in October.

Hmm. How much did those tickets set you back?? Last time they were in St. Louis I looked into going. Cheapest seats (not where I usually sit!!) were $125. I decided that was concert rape.
    Do not argue with an idiot. He will drag you down to his level and beat you with experience.

Quote Originally Posted by mrs reb77 View Post
    Hmm. How much did those tickets set you back?? Last time they were in St. Louis I looked into going. Cheapest seats (not where I usually sit!!) were $125. I decided that was concert rape.
    I was actually invited at the very last minute by a friend who already had the tickets. I wanna say that the tickets were around $70 a piece.

It was a really good show.

Dan
    When Chuck Norris falls in water, Chuck Norris doesn't get wet. Water gets Chuck Norris.

i've seen them 17 times. don't think i will again tho. haven't really gotten anything out of them after and justice for all. i saw them 4 nights in a row once. couldn't hear for a week!!

was Lamb-of-god @ that date,tickets in charlotte start @ 75$ and go up to 425$ out of control.

Going to see them at the Target Center in Minneapolis Oct. 13. I'm pretty stoked about it. $85.00 tix-reserved seating-1st row! Brother-in-law got 4 through his company.
    A Veteran is a person, who at some point in their life, wrote a blank check payable to the United States of America for payment up to and including their life.
    Gene Castagnetti-Director of the National Memorial Cemetery of the Pacific in Hawaii

Talking

You would have to pay me $500 and pick me up in a limo to go to one of their shows. The $500 would only cover a seat in the rear. It would be around $1500 near the front.

[QUOTE=captinsano;4644182]was Lamb-of-god @ that date,tickets in charlotte start @ 75$ and go up to 425$ out of control.[/QU

LAmb-of-god was there. It was probably one of the best shows I have seen since Pantera or Iron Maiden in the 90s.

I saw Metallica last year as well at OZZFEST and they kind of fizzled. Probably because of watching great bands all day long like Seven Dust, Devil Driver, Hell Yeah, Drowning Pool,Calivares Conspiracy and others.

This time they really did bring it.

CFH