Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Hybrid View

Any comments would be appreciated

True story.
    A guy has shortness of breath without exerting himself and reaches to call 911 and changes his mind. Twice.
    Then he asks himself, "Do I have a problem with me dying, right now, right here?"
    The answer must have been "No" because he didn't call.

Quote Originally Posted by WhoIsThat? View Post
    True story.
    A guy has shortness of breath without exerting himself and reaches to call 911 and changes his mind. Twice.
    Then he asks himself, "Do I have a problem with me dying, right now, right here?"
    I'm so confused.......

Quote Originally Posted by seatonheating View Post
    I'm so confused.......

I hear ya on that one, I read it 10 times and still am not sure what the question/point is.

All I get is that the man was happy with his life and didnt fear death at that moment in time. He died.

He was also alone.

With out knowing a myriad of decisions running through his head at that moment, I Guess he knew His number was up and was o.k. with it. May he be in heaven a half hour before the devil knows he dead.

True story.
    what kind of comments are you fishing for?

True story.

The feeling passed and now you feel better.
    Read, read, read!

he was going to call
    but first he had to light up a smoke
    If con is the opposite of pro
    is congress the opposite of progress?

I guess the questions could be:
    would you have called 911?
    is/was he a fool?
    what are your thoughts about such a person?
    do you know anyone like this?
    other comments?

As to the comments I did get, you guys are good.

All I can say is trust in God. He'll let you know whether to call or not to call.

Quote Originally Posted by Duttydutdut View Post
    All I can say is trust in God. He'll let you know whether to call or not to call.

While your trusting in God to let you know whether or not to call I'm going to call!
    Those who restrain desire do so because theirs is weak enough to be restrained. (William Blake)

The last two times I have mowed the lawn Ive had what I can only describe as severe indigestion. Never had indigestion like this before.

First time I had eaten some really strong white onion and blamed it on the onions. The second time...I cant remember what I had eaten but it wasnt anything strong or harsh like onion.

Pains in my chest.....couldnt breathe....I kept belching till it was over...

I was scared the second time...but I was so intent on getting my mowing and other things done before leaving town I just kept on mowing and felt fine after the initial belching.

Im bad about putting off care for myself.... Have not been to the doctor in over a year but I am going to make an appointment cause I dont want to lose him and I need to start back on my blood pressure medications which have run out...many months ago.

I think I have a fractured ankle right now and I need to get it looked at but Ive been putting off getting an appointment cause of work.... we are not extremely busy but we have some things that I''ll have to be involved in.

Anyhow...Im a dumbass.... Probably a lot of folks like me out there...

True story.
    Ok, Who, since you say that this is a true story, I'll assume that this is your story. I won't say that you are a fool, but I will say that you don't value life much? GO GET HELP!!! I had 3 stents put in my heart 3 years ago and lost a 29 year old nephew to a heart attack 4 years ago. Even if this shortness of breath has passed GO GET CHECKED OUT!!!! Don't f^^k around with this stuff, it will kill you!!!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast