Anyone else have a website?

I have a small website I have been trying to put together for about a year. (Company website).

Wonder if anyone else has went down this path. I have a crappy site that my supply house gave me and then I got this one. GCR

Tell me what you think.

I like it, the homepage is simple yet catching and it's very easy to navigate. The links stand out nicely and are easy to see.

Appreciated thanks! I don't think anyone outside of me and people I know have looked at it. I need to finish the darn thing.

Quote Originally Posted by Duttydutdut View Post
    I need to finish the darn thing.
    That's usually the problem. Take my website (www.profkoldenhott.com) for example: blog page is dated, updates to site is rare event.
    Prof. Koldenhott
    HVAC Instructor

"Those that CAN...teach...
    PASSIONATELY!"

I tried that with a small page, just didnt have the time to do it. Had a gal set it up for me for about 500.00. Did better than I could have. Not my thing. It needs some more in HVAC. If you go there check out the old pepsi machine I put a compressor in along with new wiring. www.aaronrefrigeration.com
    If you really know how it works, you have an execellent chance of fixin' er up!

Tomorrow is promised to no one...

Having the same issue right now. Trying to figure out where to go with it. To build a professional site people want $1,200 and up and then you have to host and maintain it.

Where did you get that one you started from?

Nicely done

Look clean and easy to navigate. Really liked the contact page, instead of opening an email program. I too am in Green Country, North of Tulsa in Bartlesville, http://thrashmechanical.com/, I did this one myself 5 yrs ago and have been re-thinking having it done professionally now. I like the Arronrefrigeration site as well.

My brother builds websites for a living basicly. He got mine set up and let me edit it. We decided simpler was better. If you wanna see his work it's his personal pages here and here
    and a customer page here. I like the information on your page thrash. I went to school at okmulgee and have a business in Poteau, southeast okie.