Hybrid View

I'm sick of the 2016 Olympics already

That's all that's on the local news...2016..yada yada yada

Chicago vs Rio vs who cares..

For those of you that wonder if the corruption in the City of Chicago is as bad as is reported..YOU HAVE NO IDEA!!!

I don't amount to a pimple on a hair on a gnats patootie. I have only been involved on the periphery of (2), that's right, 2, deals with Chicago.

The scams on top of scams on top of ruthless scams was staggering!!

I've done work for suburbs, and it usually amounted to "We don't want low bid guy, he does crappy work, we know you do good work so here's what ya gotta do." It was always about getting the best quality work and avoiding the low bid hackery.

Chicago is just out and out, line-my-pockets, we don't care about stinkin' quality, where's my money, greed.

The stories my Chicago customers tell me...out and out ruthless stuff that I don't know how some people sleep at night. If Chicago "wins the bid", the thievery will be mind boggling!

I'm sure obama will be trying to get ACORN , or whatever they change their name to ...... to control the money that goes there for the olympics.

No way should the tax payer put out anything for the couruption were gonna see there if they get the bid.

problem is too many don't , thats how we got this congress and president

i am only about 3 hr drive from there....not looking forward to it if Chicago does get it. I am sure we would be flooded with people just for hotel stays...i don't see them really "shopping" just eat sleep and drive back to the games

My province is hosting the 2010 and as far as I can tell it should go down in flames. Emergency bylaws passed to free up cash. Way way way over budget and on and on it goes.

Quote Originally Posted by sprintmj19 View Post
    That's all that's on the local news...2016..yada yada yada

Chicago vs Rio vs who cares..

For those of you that wonder if the corruption in the City of Chicago is as bad as is reported..YOU HAVE NO IDEA!!!

I don't amount to a pimple on a hair on a gnats patootie. I have only been involved on the periphery of (2), that's right, 2, deals with Chicago.

The scams on top of scams on top of ruthless scams was staggering!!

I've done work for suburbs, and it usually amounted to "We don't want low bid guy, he does crappy work, we know you do good work so here's what ya gotta do." It was always about getting the best quality work and avoiding the low bid hackery.

Chicago is just out and out, line-my-pockets, we don't care about stinkin' quality, where's my money, greed.

The stories my Chicago customers tell me...out and out ruthless stuff that I don't know how some people sleep at night. If Chicago "wins the bid", the thievery will be mind boggling!
    Just think of all the additional red light cameras, parking meters, and increased taxes that will be needed to fund the Olympics.
    Chicago will become an even more Tourist Friendly Town. Yeah Right!
    Stuart
    Lack of airflow destroys compressors.

Well looks like your in the clear

Chicago and Tokyo both lost on the first vote.
    Seems like it was rigged to me

Thank goodness we didn't get that headache. Oprah's downtown takeover was enough. I was tired of hearing about it, glad we didn't get it and now I'm sick and tired of hearing about how & why we didn't get it.
    R2B4BTU