Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Carrier or Bryant

Considering installing a Carrier Infinity or Bryant Evolution in my South Florida home. Looking at the 19 SEER Dual Stage units. Which one would you choose? Thanks

They're the same product, different brand label. Carrier = Bryant in terms of functionality and performance specs, just look a bit different and have a different name. I would choose the company I thought was going to do the best job.

What he said, there one in the same, and I also believe price is not much differnt either between the 2. The only real difference between Bryant and Carrier is if your a Carrier dealer you have to pay a franchise fee to have the dealership, whereas if your a Bryant Dealer there is no franchise fees which is where the small price difference comes into play though not much.

Same piece of equipment.

So makes no difference.
    Contractor locator map

How-to-apply-for-Professional

How many times must one fix something before it is fixed?

Quote Originally Posted by DanW13 View Post
    What he said, there one in the same, and I also believe price is not much differnt either between the 2. The only real difference between Bryant and Carrier is if your a Carrier dealer you have to pay a franchise fee to have the dealership, whereas if your a Bryant Dealer there is no franchise fees which is where the small price difference comes into play though not much.
    I had no franchise fee with Carrier when I sold that line. The only difference between the two brands is the color of the paint and the outside units look different. Other than that Carrier high end ac's achieve slightly higher seer ratings.

Office and warehouse in both Crystal River & New Port Richey ,FL
    Quote Originally Posted by DanW13 View Post
    We've sold Carrier for 3 decades,no franchise,I wish there was,it would keep out the rif-raf.

Sure there are fees for CFAD,includes training,marketing,etc., well worth the dollars!

Carrier 19 SEER ,likely quieter,CFAD likely a better contractor.Good Bcontractor can't go wrong with either.

CFAD or BFAD ,factory backed Satisfaction or your money back,safe way to choose the contractor,otherwise be cautious,good luck any way you go!

I meant to say liscensing fee's and the other goodies you have to pay for under the Carrier label vs. Bryant.

furnace

any one know about the furnace with the model # ahaj036045e i never herd about it and the are claming it's made by carrier bryant.
    Last edited by ossye; 09-29-2009 at 09:53 PM. Reason: finish sentence

Bryant furnace model numbers start with three numbers and three letters (e.g., 315AAV), so they're a bit off with that model number. The 036045 denotes a 3 ton furnace with 45k btu input capacity.

They are pretty much the same.....I'd also go with who you thought would do the better job.

Quote Originally Posted by ossye View Post
    any one know about the furnace with the model # ahaj036045e i never herd about it and the are claming it's made by carrier bryant.
    Sounds like Payne numbers Payne is the low end of Carrier/Bryant
    "The difficult we enjoy, the impossible just costs more."- My dad

what size filter do you recomend for a 45000 btu goodman furnace

Quote Originally Posted by ossye View Post
    what size filter do you recomend for a 45000 btu goodman furnace
    Why would you ask that. in a thread asking about the choice between a Carrier and a Bryant unit.

Start your own thread.

And tell us what size your contractor is recomending.
    Contractor locator map

How-to-apply-for-Professional

How many times must one fix something before it is fixed?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast