Page 8 of 16 FirstFirst 123456789101112131415 ... LastLast
    UPDATE

I just talked to Robin about two hours ago, by the time I post this he will be out of the ICU, hopefully home by Monday afternoon and he is already stressing about Tuesday's client meeting!

Thanx Bob Glad you all were there to help. Did the creaton order the steak well done and ruin it ? The god of good steaks can be mean
    i belong to peta ... people eating tasty animals. all my opinions are just mine.

Quote Originally Posted by HeyBob View Post
    UPDATE
    I just talked to Robin about two hours ago, by the time I post this he will be out of the ICU, hopefully home by Monday afternoon and he is already stressing about Tuesday's client meeting!
    thanks Bob good to hear.
    If you help others then you are a Success

Quote Originally Posted by jpb2 View Post
    Thanx Bob Glad you all were there to help. Did the creaton order the steak well done and ruin it ? The god of good steaks can be mean

All steaks were as they should have been, Meduim/Rare

Take it easy Robo !
    Get well

UPDATE

Good to hear.

Thank you for keeping us updated.

Robin.............I love ya like a brother! The look on your face when we were in The Wildhorse told me in a nano second we were leaving NOW!

I am glad we did for your sake!

Glad we all could pitch in and help!

A youtube dedication from Jim and I!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G0dUhYc0sic
    Dedication sung by Elton John...
    ...how appropriate (think pink)...
    ...and priceless!
    Prof. Koldenhott
    HVAC Instructor

"Those that CAN...teach...
    PASSIONATELY!"

Glad you got him to the hospital in time. A lot of people think its just something they ate and don't get treated.

My father had a heart atack years ago, I had a hard time convincing him to go to the ER, he thought it was indigestion after eating dinner at a burger joint.

Take care Mr. Boyd.

Gedday Robo, sorry to hear you're crook but glad to hear you're on the mend.
    Look after yourself mate.
    We don't want you taking up the harp just yet..
    Mistakes are a part of being human. Appreciate your mistakes for what they are: precious life lessons that can only be learned the hard way. Unless it's a fatal mistake, which, at least, others can learn from. Al Franken, "Oh, the Things I Know", 2002

Lord be with you, robin tequilla. Hang in there, bro. I will swap stories soon with you.
    Luke 6:31

I finally got access to a laptop, even if it is only a tiny one.

First things first. Since man laws have already been broken (you know who you are) I am going to also break man law and get mushy; God bless you Bob and Jim!

The compassion and protectiveness you guys gave me is appreciated more then you can believe from someone who is considered heartless (yes, I did read all of the posts on this thread). I know I tried to come off macho but you guys evidentely saw through to my fear. I was petrified to be alone with the way I was feeling. So, while I will still aggrevate you guys and argue with you, there is a special place in my now repaired heart for you.

Thanks to Baldloonie I have my belongings as well. I have been well looked after by fellow H-Talkers.

The hospital is wonderful. I am leaving here with 5 more stents added to my collection of 8 that I got over 7 years ago. This time I have to adhere to a proper life change though.

I do believe it was Mike's thrashing of me that brought this about. Rather then suing, I am going to appeal to Mike's guilt heritage.

Actually, everything and everyone at Comfortech was as great as it always is. I got to see most of the exhibits on Thursday and the opening ceremonies on Thursday morning were wonderful, even Mike's portion.

I may not be able to get back till this evening with all that it will take to get released from the hospital. It looks like I need to spend one more night in Nashville due to not being able to get a flight out for both Lisa and I together, today.

I thank you all for your kind words, wll wishes and prayers. I am one who believes in the power of prayer and so am especially grateful for your thoughts.
    Government is a disease...
    ...masquerading as its own cure…
    Ecclesiastes 10:2 NIV

I'm glad your doing better Boyd. Now to get you back home.

cool... glad you're better..
    Life goes on long after the thrill of living is gone.

Page 8 of 16 FirstFirst 123456789101112131415 ... LastLast