Page 15 of 16 FirstFirst ... 58910111213141516 LastLast
Results 183 to 195 of 202
  1. #183
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Location
    SW MO.
    Posts
    5,218
    Quote Originally Posted by timebuilder View Post
    That statue is strangely disturbing. Sort of My Little Pony meets Desperate Housewives.

    Creepy.
    LOL!
    Discipline your child so that other parents don't have to.

    We're awl pawthetic and kweepy and can't get giwrls. That's why we fight wobots.

  2. #184
    Join Date
    Nov 2000
    Location
    Eastern PA
    Posts
    68,979
    Sorry for taking so long responding. I am crashing a lot earlier these days.

    Most important, thank you who have me in your prayers. The docs keep saying how lucky I am, but I don't believe in luck. I do believe in prayer.

    The young lady I was horsing around with with hard to resist. One look into her long face and I just had to cheer her up with a little cheap feel. Still, she stayed a bit stiff and cold toward me.

    That photo was taken about an hour before I admitted that something was seriously wrong. That drink in my hand is a coke because I was already not feeling well and just starting to get the chest pains.

    I don't feel nearly as bad as I did after my first heart attack, but I am still pretty easily wasted by the slightest bit of exsertion. Lisa is not happy about my driving so soon and carrying things that are over the 10 pound limit, but things need to be done.
    Government is a disease...
    ...masquerading as its own cure…
    Ecclesiastes 10:2 NIV


  3. #185
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    Wisconsin
    Posts
    1,506
    You should really listen too your wife and doctors dufuss.
    Buy American! The job you save may be your own.

  4. #186
    Join Date
    Nov 2000
    Location
    Eastern PA
    Posts
    68,979
    Quote Originally Posted by hvac_superman View Post
    You should really listen too your wife and doctors dufuss.
    But....but.....but....then I wouldn't be me.
    Government is a disease...
    ...masquerading as its own cure…
    Ecclesiastes 10:2 NIV


  5. #187
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Location
    Location:Raleigh NC
    Posts
    9,667
    Quote Originally Posted by RoBoTeq View Post
    But....but.....but....then I wouldn't be me.
    Robo I listen to my wife, I just often choice to ignore her
    If you help others then you are a Success

  6. #188
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Southeastern Pa
    Posts
    19,506
    Quote Originally Posted by RoBoTeq View Post
    Sorry for taking so long responding. I am crashing a lot earlier these days.

    Most important, thank you who have me in your prayers. The docs keep saying how lucky I am, but I don't believe in luck. I do believe in prayer.

    The young lady I was horsing around with with hard to resist. One look into her long face and I just had to cheer her up with a little cheap feel. Still, she stayed a bit stiff and cold toward me.

    That photo was taken about an hour before I admitted that something was seriously wrong. That drink in my hand is a coke because I was already not feeling well and just starting to get the chest pains.

    I don't feel nearly as bad as I did after my first heart attack, but I am still pretty easily wasted by the slightest bit of exsertion. Lisa is not happy about my driving so soon and carrying things that are over the 10 pound limit, but things need to be done.
    Just do what you have to do to stay healthy. Let's plan now to split the trip up to Long Island next year, OK?
    [Avatar photo from a Florida training accident. Everyone walked away.]
    2 Tim 3:16-17

    RSES CMS, HVAC Electrical Specialist

    AOP Forum Rules:







  7. #189
    Join Date
    Nov 2000
    Location
    Eastern PA
    Posts
    68,979
    Quote Originally Posted by timebuilder View Post
    Just do what you have to do to stay healthy. Let's plan now to split the trip up to Long Island next year, OK?
    Lisa and I have been using the conventions as a launching point for our vacation each year. Since this one will be in an area we've already visited before, we may just make it the weekend. I'll let you know.
    Government is a disease...
    ...masquerading as its own cure…
    Ecclesiastes 10:2 NIV


  8. #190
    Quote Originally Posted by HeyBob View Post
    Shortly after eating Fillet Mignon 16oz, topped with Crab Meat and Bearnaise sauce, side of mushrooms, escargot and shrimp I snapped this picture of Robin, less than one minute after I took this picture he looked at me and said "I don't feel so good"

    Opinions?




    Which one is Robo?
    Hey cockroach, don't bug me! ©

    www.AskTheDiceman.com

    www.TheColdConspiracy.com

    www.Pennwood-HVAC.Com

    Bring Em Home....

  9. #191
    Join Date
    May 2004
    Posts
    12,268

  10. #192
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Location
    Location:Raleigh NC
    Posts
    9,667
    Quote Originally Posted by Diceman View Post
    Which one is Robo?
    the one wearing lip stiick.
    If you help others then you are a Success

  11. #193
    Join Date
    Nov 2000
    Location
    Eastern PA
    Posts
    68,979
    Guess where her left hoof is
    Government is a disease...
    ...masquerading as its own cure…
    Ecclesiastes 10:2 NIV


  12. #194
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Location
    Howell, Michigan
    Posts
    16,184
    Robin.............your Avatar is missing!

  13. #195
    Join Date
    Jul 2004
    Location
    Victoria,Tx
    Posts
    6,680
    Quote Originally Posted by HeyBob View Post
    Robin.............your Avatar is missing!
    He is looking for a picture of Mr. Ed.

Page 15 of 16 FirstFirst ... 58910111213141516 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Comfortech Show Promo Image

Related Forums

Plumbing Talks | Contractor Magazine
Forums | Electrical Construction & Maintenance (EC&M) Magazine
Comfortech365 Virtual Event