Page 12 of 16 FirstFirst ... 25678910111213141516 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by crackertech View Post
    Get well soon Robin.And we don't want to know what man law's they broke either.
    Was it the one where mouth to mouth was involve and enjoyed?
    Beware of advice given by some guy on the Internet.

Quote Originally Posted by Milk man View Post
    Was it the one where mouth to mouth was involve and enjoyed?
    Ummm, I never heard of this.
    Government is a disease...
    ...masquerading as its own cure…
    Ecclesiastes 10:2 NIV

Where have I been. Apparently not on the GD forum. Maybe H-talk could send out a mass e-mail when something like this happens.

Anyway, I hope you get back to normal soon Robo.
    Discipline your child so that other parents don't have to.

We're awl pawthetic and kweepy and can't get giwrls. That's why we fight wobots.

Quote Originally Posted by RoBoTeq View Post
    I did lose a little weight on that diet. Unfortunately, alcoholism may not be the best answer
    Number 5 is alive!!!!!!!!!!!

You were walking to the bars, the trip home was longer due to the sinusoidal gait.

Seriously, the plane that took you back to the states did not haul as much weight as the one that brought you down here.

Your roomie is a proud pappa these days by the way.
    Last edited by Carnak; 09-27-2009 at 10:50 PM.
    The way we build has a greater impact on our comfort, energy consumption and IAQ than any HVAC system we install.

http://www.ductstrap.com/

Robin

Glad your stable ? now. Tell Lisa we say HI and ya'll try to get some rest. Your tough on peoples nerves ya know
    Be safe not fast. body parts don't grow back

It's good to see that someone is reading between the lines here;I figure this is mostly a warning to all who make posts bucking up against the mods. How they got it to look like a heart attack I don't know. I think drugs were involved and I kinda remember being stuffed into the trunk of a vehicle.

Such a flawed memory!

You were stuffed into the rear end of the largest Ambulance I have ever seen up close, you were muffled by an oxygen mask.

When I told you I was going to call Lisa, you head shook back and forth wildly, your eyes were as large as silver dollars and I remember something about "Don't break Man Law"

Stuffed into a trunk..........we tried

He certainly wouldn't fit in that Lincoln you drive, Bob.

Glad to hear you are heading home, Robin. See you next year. I expect you'll be about 50 pounds lighter, too.
    Perhaps you should have read the instructions before calling.

You are a lucky man Robin Boyd!!! Glad you are on the mend. I remember when you had the first one. Seems like just yesterday. Wasn't your office next to the latrine then???? I wonder if this is a record for stents??
    You take care and may God bless you and your family......Ray "Robin the Baptist" has a nice ring to it....
    If you really know how it works, you have an execellent chance of fixin' er up!

Tomorrow is promised to no one...

Read all posted > one thing in common :
    "we" all love you and pray for a speedy recovery.
    Matt 7:12 The Golden Rule
    "Do for others what you would like them to do for you. This summary of all is taught in the law and the prophets.

It was pretty funny that while the doc doing the proceedure was calling out for particular sized stents, he evidentely also wanted ones by the same manufacturer. When the size he wanted wasn't available from the manufacturer of the previous stent that was implanted, I heard the doc say; "oh well, guess we're going to have to do a little mix and match." Can you imagine how much I wanted to yell out; "as long as they are ARI rated!"?

One artery had to be stented from end to end. The doc called that one a full metal jacket.

Who was the manufacturer??? Yellow Jacket????

Robo, glad to hear you are alright and recovering.

Wow, I can't believe they put that many stents in. I had 8 and last December they wouldn't put any more in and I had quadrurpal by-pass. I wish they would have put more stents in instead. The sugery sucks.

Glad to hear you are alright. Make sure you follow your recovery regime and try to stick to the diet and excersise. It is alfull hard to do on a constant basis.
    Its a good Life!

Robin,

Glad to hear from you and glad everything is on the mend .. I had heard many times that Baptist Hospital was one of the best, and they proved it !!

Hope the flight home was safe and uneventful.

Get some rest !!!!

Get some rest and heal up friend
    i belong to peta ... people eating tasty animals. all my opinions are just mine.

Page 12 of 16 FirstFirst ... 25678910111213141516 LastLast