Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Home Depot & ARS

Has anyone heard anything bout this potnetially happening?

i had heard something about h.d. and lennox, but not a.r.s. since a.r.s. is owned by lennox it would make sense. cut out everybody but the manufacturer and the retailer. installers would probably be subs. unfortunately its the wave of the future.
    "When the people find they can vote themselves money,that will herald the end of the republic" - Benjamin Franklin

"Government is not reason, it is not eloquence, it is force;like fire, a troublesome servant and a fearful master. Never for a moment should it be left to irresponsible action"- George Washington

I thought Lennox owned Service Experts not ARS???

seems i heard they owned both, but i could be wrong.
    "When the people find they can vote themselves money,that will herald the end of the republic" - Benjamin Franklin

"Government is not reason, it is not eloquence, it is force;like fire, a troublesome servant and a fearful master. Never for a moment should it be left to irresponsible action"- George Washington

bald loonie would know, he keeps up with who owns what.

Lennox owns Service Experts. ARS is owned by CI Capital Partners LLC.

I've heard rumors before about HD lookin to buy someone to get a legit foot into the HVAC retrofit market and with all the stores ARS is getting it looks like they have some sort of relationship forming

Yeah just like HD and Martha Stewart having a partnership that will start selling her line of goods starting in January.

I worked for ARS in orlando before I moved back to NY. They were owned by service experts but no longer. We were doing home depot work and then they lost it. All of our tech were paid by incentive 18% of bill with service and piece rate for installs. I believe they had something to do with service masters also. Orlando Fl location was or is pathetic. Are you looking to work there/

ARS was owned by ServiceMaster, the cleaning people. Maybe that's where you guys are thinking Service Experts.

ARS in Southern Ct

I just met an ARS guy at one of my install quotes today. He said he did HD in sothern Ct. He had some rooter? name on his shirt.
    Aire Serv of SW Connecticut- Gas heat, dual fuel and central a/c systems installed and serviced

saw both lennox and trane in my local HD today!

Quote Originally Posted by TexasACMan2008 View Post
    Has anyone heard anything bout this potnetially happening?
    no word of it at our store...
    If Guns Kill People, Do Pencils Misspell Words?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=An2a1...eature=related

Before we work on artificial intelligence why don't we do something about natural stupidity?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast