Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Coffee anyone?

a friend introduced me to Trung Nguyen coffee and so far I think thats the best cup I ever had http://www.trung-nguyen-online.com/t...ffee-order.php

try the premium blend if you like strong bold coffee without the bitterness

Folger's Classic Roast, a little weaker then recommended.

I drink coffee strictly for medicinal purposes so I drink it black. Decaf is out of the question. Decaf is like getting a needle with no medicine in it.

If I want to indulge in a tasty hot beverage and am feeling my feminine side, I will go for a Chia tea latte.
    Government is a disease...
    ...masquerading as its own cure…
    Ecclesiastes 10:2 NIV

What is your medical application for coffee?

PHM
    -------

Quote Originally Posted by RoBoTeq View Post
    Folger's Classic Roast, a little weaker then recommended.

I drink coffee strictly for medicinal purposes so I drink it black. Decaf is out of the question. Decaf is like getting a needle with no medicine in it.

If I want to indulge in a tasty hot beverage and am feeling my feminine side, I will go for a Chia tea latte.
    PHM
    --------
    The conventional view serves to protect us from the painful job of thinking.

Quote Originally Posted by Poodle Head Mikey View Post
    PHM
    -------
    Caffeine fix
    Government is a disease...
    ...masquerading as its own cure…
    Ecclesiastes 10:2 NIV

Quote Originally Posted by A/C guy's chick View Post
    I had the opportunity to do a blind taste test..I was surprised to learn that it is not only the cost of the beans but how beans are processed..so I tasted 4 cups all black, Out of all of them Community Coffee was the one I picked and it's cheap..so try it you'll be amazed
    Coffee is an art form around my house! Community is good and is roasted in N.O.
    But we just had a company revived from the 50's. A great grandson of the owner opened it up again in Lafayette, La. (the heart of Cajun county) called Mello Joy and the Dark Roast is really dark!
    Life is too short, Behappy!
    TFMM

I used to be dependent on coffee. But I got more and more jumpy as time went by. So I had to settle on tea. Hard, but I don't want to be a nervous wreck!

For a good cup of coffee, Eight O' Clock is good... the 100 percent Colombian coffee.

For variety, I like Cuban coffee, like Pilon, made in a Cuban coffee maker. Comes out like espresso, and it's a heck of a lot cheaper than going to $tarbuck$.

Every moring my wife brings me coffee to wake up with--it's decaf instant made in milk with "additives". Sometimes the additives are cappuccino, sometimes chocolate, sometimes instant chocolate, and sometimes some real coffee. The second cup is usually the Eight O'Clock.

Quote Originally Posted by Camilla View Post
    I used to be dependent on coffee. But I got more and more jumpy as time went by. So I had to settle on tea. Hard, but I don't want to be a nervous wreck!
    Hot or cold, the best brand for the money is PG Tips. I got some huuuuggge boxes off Amazon for cheap. It's what the English drink the most of, and it's unbeatable for the flavor.

(Never did figure out why it took me so long to hear about the cheapest and best tea... maybe it's like the old saying: Good, fast, cheap--pick two. It's good and cheap, so I was slow to hear of it.

I slam 2-3 starbucks double shot energy dinks a day at work. 12grams of protein and b vitamins to boot.

At home it is regular old tried and true folgers in the big red tub.

The wife's been buying Folger's Black Silk lately. I like it. Also Eight O'clock fresh grind.
    Louisiana is really serious about coffee. The grocery store I used to go to had a person behind a counter just mixing and grinding coffee custom blends.
    There is a place in the French Quarter that had super coffee and those french donuts. I'll remember the name later.
    Has anyone ever used a vacuum coffee maker. It's like an hour glass. Put water in the bottom, a little glass stopper thing in the top with the coffee. When heated the water goes to the top and when the fire is turned off the vacuum draws the coffee to the bottom.
    They made great coffee as the coffee never got too hot. Haven't seen one in years.
    Tracers work both ways.

Geeezzze I just Googled vacuum coffee pots and they are all over. A lot more $$ than I remember.
    Tracers work both ways.

i like my frenchy french press

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123