+ Reply to Thread

Thread: I need help sizing system and dehumidifier

Post Likes

I need help sizing system and dehumidifier

Here is my problem,

I have a 1200 sqft. room with a 200 sqft. pool. The room needs to be 72 degrees and the pool will be 80 degrees. I need to keep the humidity around 50%. I am in south Louisiana and we don't have many indoor pools. Where do I start. I need heat load from pool and rate of evaperation. I can do the rest if I know the BTUs and water vapor from the pool.

thanks for any help

Post Likes
    Find a pool unit manufacturer and have them help you. They can run a load for you with all of the humidity concerns as well. I would guess that 72 is real low for what you want to keep in the room. You are going to have a problem that low. When you run the room to low in temperature you cause fog!!

There are several dehumidifier manufacturers out there and they sell real nice stuff.

JJ

Post Likes
    "The American Republic will endure until the day Congress discovers it can bribe the public with the public's own money.
    - Alexis de Toqueville, 1835

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Log-in