Vol. Firefighter

I just got promoted to lieutenant, on my Vol. fire company.

Congrats.
    Contractor locator map

How-to-apply-for-Professional

How many times must one fix something before it is fixed?

congratulations lieutenant

Saaalute!!

Congratulations

Congratulations...
    (The wise men of modern thought) adore a god made of putty or of wax - plastic, effeminate, molluscous, with no masculine faculty about him, and no quality that entitles him to the respect of just and honest men, for a being who cannot be angry at wrongdoing is destitute of one of the essential virtues, and a moral Ruler who is not angry with the wicked, and who refuses to punish crime, is not divine. ---Spurgeon

congratulations. with time your going to be looked to as someone to trust, while on the fire grounds. You will always be watched and you will have the younger guys looking up to you.

Make decisions wisely. Being in the same position as you the most important this i can pass on is SLOW DOWN! When that call goes out the blood and adrenaline is rushing. I have made a few silly mistakes by trying to get to the scene fast, etc. An extra minute or two to think about where your going, what you need for the call will make a world of difference. If you and your crew do not get on location safely, then your doing no good to the people you were going to help. Also remember, YOU are responsible for your crew, and truck. Make sure the guys sitting behind you are buckled and seated!

good luck on you venture.
    Gotta have the right tool for the job!

Where is all the stuff MADE IN THE USA?

"Thats what we do Troy. Incredible, Invisible, Imbelivable things. We are an Unseen, Unknown, Unvincible fraternity of craftsman.."

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Pascone10 View Post
    congratulations. with time your going to be looked to as someone to trust, while on the fire grounds. You will always be watched and you will have the younger guys looking up to you.

Make decisions wisely. Being in the same position as you the most important this i can pass on is SLOW DOWN! When that call goes out the blood and adrenaline is rushing. I have made a few silly mistakes by trying to get to the scene fast, etc. An extra minute or two to think about where your going, what you need for the call will make a world of difference. If you and your crew do not get on location safely, then your doing no good to the people you were going to help. Also remember, YOU are responsible for your crew, and truck. Make sure the guys sitting behind you are buckled and seated!

good luck on you venture.
    Thanks for the helpfull advice