Close down the drug border

Why don't our leaders make a bold move regarding the drug war that is ongoing in Mexico?
    ...such as occupying our border with our military.

And if you legalized cannibis at the same time allowing States to do so, the market for that would be handled internally, further reducing the demand for this country's drug cartels.

We could watch the drug gangs exterminate each other as the pressure mounted.

What say you?
    It's great to be alive and pumping oxygen!

Quote Originally Posted by The Doctor View Post
    Why don't our leaders make a bold move regarding the drug war that is ongoing in Mexico?

And if you legalized cannibis at the same time allowing States to do so, the market for that would be handled internally, further reducing the demand for this country's drug cartels.

What say you?
    People with more money than brains will still be in the market for coke.

Quote Originally Posted by The Doctor View Post

What say you?
    Decriminalize possession of small quantities of grass or make it a small fine like spiting driving without a seat belt but don't make it a legal drug. Thank you very much.
    "I could have ended the war in a month. I could have made North Vietnam look like a mud puddle."
    "I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them. It is not to inaugurate new programs, but to cancel old ones that do violence to the Constitution."
    Barry Goldwater

Quote Originally Posted by printer2 View Post
    People with more money than brains will still be in the market for coke.
    That's a given. But doesn't it seem like we're not even trying at this point?
    I mean, grass that grows naturally is a controlled dangerous substance, and yet we're not applying the energy to shut down the pipelines from Mexico et al.
    It's great to be alive and pumping oxygen!

Quote Originally Posted by glennac View Post
    Decriminalize possession of small quantities of grass or make it a small fine like spiting driving without a seat belt but don't make it a legal drug. Thank you very much.
    Considering that alcohol is a lot more dangerous, why worry about pot. It should never have been made illegal in the first place, just think how much money and misery could have been avoided.

But law enforcement loves it, it puts money in to their system and fills prison space and creates jobs.

The biggest danger I see everyday on the road, aint people driving under the influence, but people that are not good drivers to begin with, chatting on a cell phone like their sitting on the couch at home, and paying no attention to whats going on around them.

Roy
    "The perfect Totalitarian State is one where the political bosses, and their army of managers, control a population of slaves, who do not have to be coerced, because they love their servitude"

If we did this, the black market would still be there for the drug. If it was made legal and regulated, taxed etc. you would be able to buy better suff than you find on the street at the store. Im sure it would generate more revenue being taxed than the fines anyway

the United States of America is run by Marxists.

people like the John Forbes Kerry family, didn't become rich through wise investment, they became rich by selling opium to the Chinese.

drugs and open borders are part of their little plan.

if you can go to your local downtown area and purchase drugs any time you want, then drugs are not illegal.

they feel that if you are stupid enough to become addicted, then they have the right to take your money and leave you in a ditch.

our "leaders" are not doing anything to close the borders or criminalize drug use, they are working on LEGALIZING drugs , and soon the whole nation will be buying drugs ,"street" or "prescription".

We agree ???? Punish the crime or offence committed. No harm no foul Everyones house is theirs. You may be Libertarian
    i belong to peta ... people eating tasty animals. all my opinions are just mine.

Quote Originally Posted by wolfstrike View Post
    the United States of America is run by Marxists.

people like the John Forbes Kerry family, didn't become rich through wise investment, they became rich by selling opium to the Chinese.

drugs and open borders are part of their little plan.

if you can go to your local downtown area and purchase drugs any time you want, then drugs are not illegal.

they feel that if you are stupid enough to become addicted, then they have the right to take your money and leave you in a ditch.

our "leaders" are not doing anything to close the borders or criminalize drug use, they are working on LEGALIZING drugs , and soon the whole nation will be buying drugs ,"street" or "prescription".
    You are Way out on the fringe.. Rationalize and get your thoughts in line with common sense
    i belong to peta ... people eating tasty animals. all my opinions are just mine.

...what ever you have to tell yourself to make it through the day