Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Take a look at this former presidents cabinet choices. Lilly white, every one of them.

I think he did apoint one women. Groundbreaking.

You would think since he was such a socially conscious individual he would have appointed one token, eh? Who's the real closet racist Jimmy boy?

Quote Originally Posted by forged alloy View Post
    Take a look at this former presidents cabinet choices. Lilly white, every one of them.

You would think since he was such a socially conscious individual he would have appointed one token, eh? Who's the real closet racist Jimmy boy?
    You know forged you got the best avatar of the whole site and your also right on. Keep it up.
    "I could have ended the war in a month. I could have made North Vietnam look like a mud puddle."
    "I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them. It is not to inaugurate new programs, but to cancel old ones that do violence to the Constitution."
    Barry Goldwater

Quote Originally Posted by forged alloy View Post

And I'd like to ask Jimma a question. "How many black people are members of your church?"

You're spot on, Forged. Jimma Carter is the racist.
    No reserve. No retreat. No regrets.

For those who have fought for it, freedom has a sweetness the protected will never know.

http://www.airwarvietnam.com/16thSOSGunners2.jpg

Proud member of KA Club

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12