Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by classical View Post
    You are correct I did not watch the program just as I do not watch any awards show. However I did see the video and it made my blood boil I mean what an absolute ass. Kanye has proven himself as many rappers are to be a racist; he interjects his ignorant opinion into politics all the time.

I am also not surprised that the usual liberals on this site interject their inane tripe backing this piece of garbage.
    Where has anyone defended the guy on this thread?

Probably a lot of people here watched Joe Wilson, and unless their kids were forced to watch it as well, I doubt their kids saw an example of someone being innappropriate, rude if you want.

But probably a lot of kids watch something like VMA awards and seing a guy act like that is a bad influence.

Is he a racist, could be, rappers tend to have an attitude. Is yelling out racist because a white honey got upstaged any worse than Al Sharpton on a soap box, about whitey holding him down, no it is not.

That Beyonce showed some class to allow someone to have an uninterrupted moment.
    The way we build has a greater impact on our comfort, energy consumption and IAQ than any HVAC system we install.

http://www.ductstrap.com/

Joe Wilson apologized once for his disrespect. How many times will KW apologize?

Quote Originally Posted by absoair View Post
    Joe Wilson apologized once for his disrespect. How many times will KW apologize?
    He won't cause he don't give a squirt.

We don't need to start a Joe Wilson thread but I am from SC and I totally agree with his statement prior to it being just a "misstatement" ....

Whoops, So I apologize too but Only Once!

Quote Originally Posted by classical View Post
    You are correct I did not watch the program just as I do not watch any awards show. However I did see the video and it made my blood boil I mean what an absolute ass. Kanye has proven himself as many rappers are to be a racist; he interjects his ignorant opinion into politics all the time.

I am also not surprised that the usual liberals on this site interject their inane tripe backing this piece of garbage.
    Is it my brain cells that have the day off or yours?

Just who here said what he did was alright?

Quote Originally Posted by Home&Marine View Post
    I'm totally Sick of it! No matter what "minorities" do, Hey It's OK and GOOOOD but... No matter what we do we are "Raciest". And now, I'm also classified as a "Right Wing Radical" because I believe in things like, if you don't work for it, you can't have it, God, Guns and being Conservative.

Can you imagine what would have happened it Toby Keith would have yanked the mic from Beoince (whatever) and said the reverse. OH My, every Redneck in America would have to kiss butts for the next 10 years. "Oh, we're all so sorry that we Offended the entire _______ population and we expect to pay 8 trillion dollars to show it..."

Makes me want to puke. It only shows his true Color.
    Bee would have kicked the pansy a$$

Quote Originally Posted by k_fridge View Post
    This is part of the reason I never watch these awards shows, they've become a pulpit for all the crazy celebrities. A lot of that bunch are just plain nut-cases and I really don't care to hear their crap.
    I like watching nut cases, I can't wait to see the next tea party or town hall.

I can still see the look on Michael Meyers face when he was standing by KW in the Katrina message. LOL

Quote Originally Posted by Home&Marine View Post
    He won't cause he don't give a squirt.

We don't need to start a Joe Wilson thread but I am from SC and I totally agree with his statement prior to it being just a "misstatement" ....

Whoops, So I apologize too but Only Once!
    So what is it like “Hiking The Appalachian Trail”?

Quote Originally Posted by mikethe ductman View Post
    So what is it like “Hiking The Appalachian Trail”?
    C'mon M The D Man! You only find your soul mate how many times in a life time? I guess you never told a little white lie!

What be up my homies ?

Anyhow...I fiqured this thread would be gone by now......Fiqured someone would have stepped over the line by now....and got this thread "whacked"

I dont know if this has been covered......cause I have not read the thread...for fear that if I do take the time to do that....Someone else might post the reply of death and get it banned....or the reply might be here now...and a moderator might come by while Im reading....or while Im typing this...

Kanyes statement and actions were not racist.....he is just an arrogant black man that white people put in his position by buying that god awful noise that some claim to be music.

The thing that absolutely pisses me off about West is that he resorted to "Black Man excuse number 1"....blame momma

Cause thats what that *** human beast did.... he blamed his actions on his feelings regarding his poor old momma who passed away last year.

I bet when he knocks the dog **** out of the female he is with....he just blames it on his dead momma..... Bad day in the studio...."Its my momma"...

His first thought was to dredge up the fact that his momma died...... bring up her death and hope everyone will sympathize.

I watched some tapes a few years back......black boys confessing to crimes...and in a lot of them when the boys would break down you would hear them talk about their childhood... they had it rough...no daddy.....momma only....and they would go on how it was momma who raised them...how momma worked herself to death raising them....and then the rage would start.....almost like all of them were reading a script....... in the end they blamed all their problems on their mommas....cussing them...degrading them...putting it all on the backs of their mommas

It was really weird to watch.....

Anyhow.... This mans apology is not sincere....and it should show people exactly what kind of man he is.....someone who can make an ass out of himself and then turn around and seek sympathy for himself by dredging up the death of his own mother and blaming her as the root cause of his actions...or at least his feeling about her death.

I think it is pretty funny what the President called him. Jacka$$

Very good post Corny.

My excuse used to be 'cause I wuz Drunk but the last Judge totally cured my... uh, hummm problem. So I haven't been drunk in 6 years, 6 months and 16 days. I guess I could have blamed it on my Mom or because I was car-jacked by a Black guy when I was 18. I once plead Guilty by Temporary Insanity, the Judge thought that was funny and said he'd never heard that one before. Heck, I guess everybody else said "Not Guilty by...".

He's a gay fish.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast