Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    I didn't really think they made music videos that much anymore to even support a video awards program. She handled it well, though. She came out looking like the better person.
    KX500......the original big green meanie

It's official now. Our President called him a Jackass. Second thing he's done right so far.

Quote Originally Posted by mikethe ductman View Post
    I don't know that much about the boy to call him a racist.

But there is no doubt he is a jerk.

Do you think he learned how to be a jerk by watching joe wilson show his a$$ the other night?
    kanya has showed himself to be an ass and a racist during the katrina aftermath when he said Bush didn't like black people.

Joe Wilson was telling the truth when he said "that's a lie" in response to obama lying about the healthcare bill.

I guess it is ok for the president to lie, but joe wilson is a jerk for pointing it out???

Quote Originally Posted by royc View Post
    I actually had to look up what you all were talking about..lol

You people watch way to much junk television.

Roy
    I seriously doubt anyone on this thread actually watched the show, but it does make for some good fodder on a news show or website.
    The way we build has a greater impact on our comfort, energy consumption and IAQ than any HVAC system we install.

http://www.ductstrap.com/

Quote Originally Posted by Carnak View Post
    I seriously doubt anyone on this thread actually watched the show, but it does make for some good fodder on a news show or website.
    Did Kid Rock win anything?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZBLORbHNsUc

I wonder if Taylor Swift is a racist? I wonder if she deserved what KW put on her?
    He's an idiot!

I would see this West's name pop up every now and then.

Up until looking up what this thread was about I thought his name was pronounced like Cain in the Bible-- I am hipster now
    The way we build has a greater impact on our comfort, energy consumption and IAQ than any HVAC system we install.

http://www.ductstrap.com/

You are correct I did not watch the program just as I do not watch any awards show. However I did see the video and it made my blood boil I mean what an absolute ass. Kanye has proven himself as many rappers are to be a racist; he interjects his ignorant opinion into politics all the time.

I am also not surprised that the usual liberals on this site interject their inane tripe backing this piece of garbage.

I'm totally Sick of it! No matter what "minorities" do, Hey It's OK and GOOOOD but... No matter what we do we are "Raciest". And now, I'm also classified as a "Right Wing Radical" because I believe in things like, if you don't work for it, you can't have it, God, Guns and being Conservative.

Can you imagine what would have happened it Toby Keith would have yanked the mic from Beoince (whatever) and said the reverse. OH My, every Redneck in America would have to kiss butts for the next 10 years. "Oh, we're all so sorry that we Offended the entire _______ population and we expect to pay 8 trillion dollars to show it..."

Makes me want to puke. It only shows his true Color.

I don't see what the big problem is. It's not like Imus or Jimmy the Greek carried out this act. I'm sure he was just venting because of something that was done to his forefathers hundreds of years ago. Now if you will excuse me I have to watch the Michael Jackson tribute on the TV Guide Channel.

Quote Originally Posted by Home&Marine View Post
    I'm totally Sick of it! No matter what "minorities" do, Hey It's OK and GOOOOD but... No matter what we do we are "Raciest". And now, I'm also classified as a "Right Wing Radical" because I believe in things like, if you don't work for it, you can't have it, God, Guns and being Conservative.

Can you imagine what would have happened it Toby Keith would have yanked the mic from Beoince (whatever) and said the reverse. OH My, every Redneck in America would have to kiss butts for the next 10 years. "Oh, we're all so sorry that we Offended the entire _______ population and we expect to pay 8 trillion dollars to show it..."

Makes me want to puke. It only shows his true Color.

Whos Toby Keith......

Roy

"The perfect Totalitarian State is one where the political bosses, and their army of managers, control a population of slaves, who do not have to be coerced, because they love their servitude"

This is part of the reason I never watch these awards shows, they've become a pulpit for all the crazy celebrities. A lot of that bunch are just plain nut-cases and I really don't care to hear their crap.

You're absolutely right K. I would not doubt that it was pre-arranged. As you said they're all nuts and it is showbiz.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast