Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
    Yo Kanye

You are a short little man with napoleon complex and Ima goin' to let you finish growing, but Taylor Swift will always be taller
    The way we build has a greater impact on our comfort, energy consumption and IAQ than any HVAC system we install.

http://www.ductstrap.com/

Quote Originally Posted by ncboston View Post
    I don't see what the big problem is. It's not like Imus or Jimmy the Greek carried out this act. I'm sure he was just venting because of something that was done to his forefathers hundreds of years ago. Now if you will excuse me I have to watch the Michael Jackson tribute on the TV Guide Channel.
    who's Imus or Jimmy the greek- Now, at least Mark sanford gets a break for a few days- and thanks to Joe I have to change the name of my company even though he was tellin the truth- I tell ya- I don't watch award shows unless I am on them- but that guy was a--------- put your own in the blank

Now there are rumours circulating that this was all a staged event by MTV to draw attention, since their award rating have been dropping.

Would not suprise me.

Quote Originally Posted by absoair View Post
    C'mon M The D Man! You only find your soul mate how many times in a life time? I guess you never told a little white lie!
    The thing that gets me is him calling his thing on the side his sole mate while trying to patch things up with his main spueeze.

The boy just ain't that smart but I guess he is smarter then the ones who voted for him.

Quote Originally Posted by forged alloy View Post
    It's official now. Our President called him a Jackass. Second thing he's done right so far.

AHHH, not trying to be smart but ............. what was the first thing

Quote Originally Posted by dec View Post
    AHHH, not trying to be smart but ............. what was the first thing
    I was waiting for someone to ask....

He included the cost of war in Iraq and Afghan into the budget accounting. It was off the books. A small thing but at least its a start in the right direction.

I believe our government should be held to the same accounting standards that a public company is held to by them.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234