+ Reply to Thread

Thread: inteletraul

Post Likes

inteletraul

anybody remember when the Inteletraul first came out ? Boy, did we have problems with them, down here in south florida we had constant problems with brown outs, and it was just like majic...coolers turning into freezers, and freezers turning into coolers...customers more than pi#$ed off, and all we could do at that time was to go in and reset them, helluva glitch, the service guy [name will not be revealed] kept telling me i was crazy, til he finally flew down, i picked him up at the airport and he drove around with me for a full week noting everything that i had already told him, seeing first hand what was happening. And then came the second generation Inteletraul ????????

Post Likes
    There not to bad anymore..... Mostly just have bad evap coil sensors causing the unit to never defrost. On the freezers anyway.

Have had a to change a few new controllers though... But would take a Traulsen any day over a True.

Post Likes
    Had one where the compressor contacts in the module welded itself closed. The compressor never shut off in defrost. Now it seems the made an external compressor relay that is replaceable.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2

Post Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by phxhvac View Post
    Had one where the compressor contacts in the module welded itself closed. The compressor never shut off in defrost. 2
    Quite a common issue since day 1
    Officially, Down for the count

YOU HAVE TO GET OFF YOUR ASS TO GET ON YOUR FEET

I know enough to know, I don't know enough
    Why is it that those who complain the most contribute the least?
    MONEY CAN'T BUY HAPPINESS. POVERTY CAN'T BUY ANYTHING

Post Likes
    Ive Had one with extermal relay stick

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Log-in