Attn Been-Cool or whoever won the pool....

Nice picks stranger! If you actually use and would appreciate a nice knife, I've got a real beauty here for ya. I hear you know how to get Salted Caaaad so I wanna get ahead on the favors right away! Let me know, I still cant believe how well your picking, are you actually reading the sports pages nowadays or what???? Keep it up, it's lonely at the top but it's kinda cool to tell the girls you got a woody for a YEAR!
    My doctor gave me six months to live, but when I couldn't pay the bill he gave me six months more.
    Walter Matthau

Does anyone know this benk-ool guy? I wanna get this prize mailed.....
    My doctor gave me six months to live, but when I couldn't pay the bill he gave me six months more.
    Walter Matthau

Walter Matthau

You should be able to contact him here.

http://hvac-talk.com/vbb/member.php?u=2946

Is he new here??? Vermont doesnt even have a football team do they? How would he know what football is?
    Walter Matthau

Maybe he doesn't want something you pulled out of a Cracker Jack box.

I found it in a couch at an old nasty apartment.......
    Walter Matthau

I live in Vermont. We have trees you know!! Plus I have a front porch at camp with chairs on it. Plus I'm old. HMMMMMMMMMMMM Do I have any use for a pocket knife. I'll widdle you a stick or a dildo or something.

Plus every time I use it I'll be thinking of you (and be smiling) being that you came in second place and all.

I was traveling for the past 2 day so I couldn't get to the computer.

Any way--on the way down here, it is dark. I just drove 700 miles. All I want to do is to find a TV and watch the game. You know me. I ended up in a All Black private club in South Carolina. I was the token Patriots Fan. They had 2 big HD TV. Lot of cold beers and free food. What a great time.

Some day I got to write all this stuff, I do, down.

Jeeze, I had no idea I came in 2nd place. Never looked. DANG! Both of us dead on on Mon nite points. Pretty Cool. I'm gonna mail you a VERY nice knife buddy. Sounds like a great time! Look, a patriot smiley!
    Walter Matthau