+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Broncos/Bangles game.

Post Likes

Broncos/Bangles game.

I was just glowing with the lucky road win Denver got yesterday, when I remembered Brady and Co doing that to the Broncos one time. Denver played their hearts out and were holding a lead big enough to win, time was runnin out, so the Pats gave us a safety just to get room to punt, held us back deep to a 3 and out, and drove the last few seconds in for a TD to steal the win. That one still hurts to think about. I hate when my team snatches defeat from the jaws of victory. If it's any consolation, we shoulda lost, and Ortey sucks.
    My doctor gave me six months to live, but when I couldn't pay the bill he gave me six months more.
    Walter Matthau

Post Likes
    heres the game....

“I think that was the best call of the game,” Givens said. “Our coaches knew that we have a great field-goal kicker. The offense was moving the ball all game and either we were going to get three and go to overtime or score a touchdown.”.

Belichick said he took the safety because he figured he’d lose any chance at good field position if he punted from the end zone.

“We were hoping to get the ball back in decent field position and still have some time to at least try for a field goal to tie it,” he said.

It worked.
    I was there and laughed and laughed when we got that safety. [me all drunk up] "Whoo hooooooo! Safety too..... Patriots SUCK!!!"
    My doctor gave me six months to live, but when I couldn't pay the bill he gave me six months more.
    Walter Matthau

Post Likes
    Didja see your boy Jay Cutler last night hand that game to the Pack?

4 ints, the last was the real killer.

Wow, that was bad, even for him.
    Hey cockroach, don't bug me! ©

Post Likes
    It made my frickin DAY Ed.
    Walter Matthau

Post Likes
    I remember the game you are talking about, But i remember the payback when Brady and co came into Denver in the playoffs, And Champ picked the ball off in the end zone and returned it for 6, Even though he almost was caaught by a tight end haha. Shanahan was always real good against the stinkin pats.

Post Likes
    Yea, I didnt go to that game, I spent big $$$$$ to see the next game, to go to superbowl XL. Stillers whooped us.
    Walter Matthau

Post Likes
    Agreed on Cutler Spotts, I admit when he was available I though Hmmm maybe he would be good here in 'Sota... I think Adrian Peterson would have buried the moron by now. I do NOT see him fitting in with our squad... There is no schism here in Minnesota like the media tried to portray, the players needed a leader like #4 here, not some loudmouth over rated kid named Cutler.
    You picked a fine time to leave me loose wheel...

http://rapalaguy.spaces.live.com/

Post Likes
    The in-laws are huge Bronco fans and I am a Bengals fan. When they scored and there was the :38 seconds left I told my wifes family.......just wait, its not over, we always screw it up in the end...........and they proved me right. Thanks Cinci!!!

Post Likes
    I am a die hard Bengals fan but have to say that was something you wont see again for a while.

Post Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by mattm View Post
    I am a die hard Bengals fan
    wow, i thought i was the only one on here.......nice to meet a fellow fan.

looks like another long year my friend.

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Log-in