+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Need a software AC UNIT SELECTION

Post Likes

Need a software AC UNIT SELECTION

Looking for a selection software (air cooling unit any brand) that would provide me with different pyschrometric specs.
    Where I can punch in a required room conditions or entering air conditions and get specs from the machine like minimum suction temp, minimum coil temp, Total heat capacity, Sensible heat capacity, etc.

I feel it would help me improve my psychrometric chart knowledge and have a better understanding of things

Post Likes
    Can I find one online? Any company at all, doesn't matter?

Anyone has the Lennox product selection software?

Post Likes
    I have software but its not able to be shared since the pricing is embedded in it. Are you trying to do DX cross plots (SST vs TMBH)? Best bet is use ~43-45 SST... As the SST goes down the kW/ton will go up and the capacity goes down. ~43-45 SST is usually dead on middle of the road.

Post Likes
    It's only for learning purposes. I'm new to the industry and I work in an office where I can't test any equipment to see how it reacts to changing entering conditions or set point.

Post Likes
    Try HCB.

hcbcentral.com

Post Likes
    Nice software but what I want really is a rooftop or split system selection software nothing more. To analyze the psychrometric side of things, not really to calculate charges.
    Want to observe the reaction of the machine with different entering air value or set point.

For a certain unit what appens if the entering air is at 72 or 55, etc.

Post Likes
    That program has mix air calc abilities.
    And can show you what happens when a value changes.

You may want to do a search on the internet, and see what other programs are available.

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Log-in