Honeywell IAQ not keeping correct time

My IAQ, less than a year old, is losing about 10 minutes a month to the correct time. Seems to be working ok otherwise but hard to tell with this stat. Should I ignore or have my installer change it out under warranty. I have not discussed this with the installer, wanted to run this by the pros first. Thanks!

Change it. And check that it's getting power in addition to the batteries (that shouldn't cause it to loose time but will cause all kinds of other problems).

Thanks, I will contact my installer, hope he agrees!

the iaq does not have batteries if it is loosing time have it replaced the thermostat has a five year warranty you might have a 1 year warranty with the installer i would call them

My IAQ has a lithium-ion battery.
    A Veteran is a person, who at some point in their life, wrote a blank check payable to the United States of America for payment up to and including their life.
    Gene Castagnetti-Director of the National Memorial Cemetery of the Pacific in Hawaii

I think mine does too. Would you suggest changing the module as well as the stat or only the stat itself?

I would leave that up to your contractor to determine.
    A Veteran is a person, who at some point in their life, wrote a blank check payable to the United States of America for payment up to and including their life.
    Gene Castagnetti-Director of the National Memorial Cemetery of the Pacific in Hawaii