Jimeny Cricket makes it official....
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Jimeny Cricket makes it official....

if you do not agree with the current President of the United States of America...you must be a racist! (that was my Jeff Foxworthy accent by the way)

http://start.localnet.com/article.ph...D9AO3UI80.html

this is just too sad....
    Do not argue with an idiot. He will drag you down to his level and beat you with experience.

Ignorant old fool, where was he when hey booed Bush and called him Hilter and Nazi or called him a war criminal.

Building moldy houses in Florida over un-licensed landfills?

You did ask!
    Do not argue with an idiot. He will drag you down to his level and beat you with experience.

Quote Originally Posted by mrs reb77 View Post
    Building moldy houses in Florida over un-licensed landfills?

You did ask!
    Yes I DID.

I thought age brought wisdom?
    The views and opinions posted here are my own. They do not reflect the corporate policies of my employer and will most likely get me fired at some point.

If a few million would apologize for saying President Bush lied. Then
    Wilson should apologize. Bush didn't lie but he was wrongly advised which appeared to be a lie. This may be Obama's trouble also.

Jimmy Carter is a fraud. He acts like he has a pure heart and is a true Christian but that is a lie. He even talked to the Soviet Ambassador to the UN and asked the Soviet Union our enemy for help to defeat Regan during the 80 election for President.

He started trash talking Regan shortly after leaving office and did the same thing on both Bushs. He was the first President to have done this. Clinton has followed suit but Regan nor both Bushes have. Thank you very much.
    "I could have ended the war in a month. I could have made North Vietnam look like a mud puddle."
    "I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them. It is not to inaugurate new programs, but to cancel old ones that do violence to the Constitution."
    Barry Goldwater

I suspected this attitude would appear during Obama's presidency.

I thought, however, that being right was supposed to give you a feeling of satisfaction. Instead, I wish I was wrong in this case.
    It's a mechanical device, designed by humans, built by humans and operated by humans. What could possibly go wrong?

Quote Originally Posted by wrbranscum View Post
    If a few million would apologize for saying President Bush lied. Then
    Wilson should apologize. Bush didn't lie but he was wrongly advised which appeared to be a lie. This may be Obama's trouble also.
    There is a big difference; Bush was relying on intelligence from various sources on an inaccessible country.

Obama has the bills available to read and the people that wrote them on tap to translate.

I find it amusing that the guy who afforded us THE WORST Presidency in US history is proffering up advice to anyone in elected office.

(Although BO is working hard on breaking Jimma's record.)
    No reserve. No retreat. No regrets.

For those who have fought for it, freedom has a sweetness the protected will never know.

http://www.airwarvietnam.com/16thSOSGunners2.jpg

Proud member of KA Club

Take these two soundbites and put them together: Carter's stupid statement, and then add Obama's response when asked about Kayne West..."He's a Jacka$$" and that sum's up Carter in 3 simple words.
    If a nation expects to be ignorant and free, in a state of civilization, it expects what will never be. (Thomas Jefferson 1816)

Quote Originally Posted by classical View Post
    There is a big difference; Bush was relying on intelligence from various sources on an inaccessible country.

Obama has the bills available to read and the people that wrote them on tap to translate.
    couldn't have said it better myself.........READ THE BILL BARRY!!!

It is just so funny to me. Imagine if we had found audio of a black congressman calling Bush a liar about the Iraq war and then said it was racism........that person (the one calling it racism) would be laughed into next week. But, if its the other way around, it is a claim that must be taken seriously and receive numerous media coverage.........ah, the wonderful age we live in.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast