Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Black Power Conference

***educated answers only please***

Why is this? Why can this be allowed by our society but yet if someone called and said they wanted to rent out the ballroom of the local Hilton for a White Power conference they would be hung up on, and I wouldn't be surprised if the number was traced and they authorities alerted.

March of this year the Black Panthers held the annual Black Power Conference.

There is a double standard for what reason? Are people scared to say no? The White Power movement has a violent past, but so does the Black Power/Panther movement and their ideas. I would feel so much better about our country if things were equal on BOTH sides. I was really taken back when I saw this just out of sheer surprise that it was allowed and has such a following.

For those of you who disagree and see nothing wrong with that please elaborate.

http://www.blackpowermovement.org/

Because if we don't cater to their demands, they riot and burn down cities, then we (the working class) have to rebuild them, or they (the inferiors) will migrate to the suburbs and start steeling your sheit.

Its a vicious cycle isnt it.
    "Politicians are the lowest form of life on Earth. Liberal Democrats are the lowest form of politician"

- General George S. Patton

Quote Originally Posted by coolwhip View Post
    Because if we don't cater to their demands, they riot and burn down cities, then we (the working class) have to rebuild them, or they (the inferiors) will migrate to the suburbs and start steeling your sheit.

Its a vicious cycle isnt it.
    heh............yes it is CW yes it is

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Philade...1964_race_riot

[QUOTE=Roscoe;4474362]heh............yes it is CW yes it is

"There can be only one"

- Highlander
    "Politicians are the lowest form of life on Earth. Liberal Democrats are the lowest form of politician"

- General George S. Patton

Quote Originally Posted by coolwhip View Post
    they riot and burn down cities, then we (the working class) have to rebuild them
    just like in LA, didnt like the verdict so lets burn down our own buildings and destroy the parts of the city we live in.

my biggest issue is they (minorities) want EQUALITY that is all they preach, we are EQUAL!! yeah right, so it goes back to my main question. what is the difference......White Power and Black Power??? Why can one legally have a conference and the other (whitey) could never dream of having one. There is black pride, gay pride, transgender pride, but white pride is a hateful thing. if the libs want to preach equality they need to be sure to include EVRYONE.

well.....ohooooooook then....CW......

Gentlemen,

I'm fine with a sincere discussion on race relations,etc. But please don't let this get ugly or unnecessarily racist.

Thanks,

K

Ok, we'll stick to necessary racism.

JK Fridge
    I carry a gun because I'm too young to die, and too old to take an ass whoopin

Quote Originally Posted by duckman373 View Post
    Ok, we'll stick to necessary racism.

JK Fridge
    ken ya gotta laugh that was funny...............

Quote Originally Posted by Roscoe View Post
    ken ya gotta laugh that was funny...............
    Beat cha to it, look up. ^^

Quote Originally Posted by k_fridge View Post
    Beat cha to it, look up. ^^
    Milliseconds the life story.....of a .....sperm.............I'm kidden I'm kidden K..

We will keep it clean, my original post was a serious concern. I feel like this is so against what America needs to be standing for right now. As a white male I am made to feel that any movement I make that may have the slightest smell of race behind it gets me labeled a rabid racist, yet I see that black men and women can gather in droves and call it the "Black Power Conference" and if I/we try to point the finger and call that racism we are quickly hushed and snuffed out. I for one am tired of it.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast