Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by mikethe ductman View Post
    Yes joe is just what the republicans need, another moron!

Keep up the good work joe.
    I double dare him to do it again The man has a lot of class

what I do not understand is why there is no straight talk to prove that Wilson is wrong.

I saw a clip of VP Biden. He was directly asked if Wilson was correct and Biden replied "... well what can I say..." and then smiled and shut up.

I would say yes he is right or no he is incorrect and here are the facts.

Yet not one senator, congressman, president or vice president will do so. This is not a partisan shot it is towards both parties. Skip the long winded BS and spell it out.

Quote Originally Posted by coolperfect View Post
    I double dare him to do it again The man has a lot of class
    Heck he doesn't need to now check this out.

"With a political arms race in full force, Rep. Joe Wilson (R-S.C.) has raised almost $750,000 in less than 48 hours since his shout of "You lie!" to President Obama during the Wednesday address to Congress."

http://voices.washingtonpost.com/cap...750000_in.html

Let's hear it for our boy.
    "I could have ended the war in a month. I could have made North Vietnam look like a mud puddle."
    "I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them. It is not to inaugurate new programs, but to cancel old ones that do violence to the Constitution."
    Barry Goldwater

This is the old story of if you don't like the message, shoot the messenger.

It's a shame we have come to this.

It's a shame that for most of August many, many Americans have been yelling, fighting and cursing at our elected officials of thier own communities.

It's a shame that we have become a divided nation in are in a physical state of turmoil.

It's a shame that a good portion of us are having our eyes diverted away from the cause of all this.

A leader leads. We have no leadership so we are put in a place to fight among ourselves as the elected leaders continues to bring out the worst in us.

For those that can't see, no proof is possible. For those that can, no proof is necessary.
    "The American Republic will endure until the day Congress discovers it can bribe the public with the public's own money.
    - Alexis de Toqueville, 1835

Quote Originally Posted by dna View Post
    Total idiot. Tried to call the White House and apologize...BO didn't talk to him. Do a SMALL amount of research, his career has gone down in flames. hahahahahahahahahaha. He's going to be asking soon.........."Do you want fries with that"?? hahahahahahahahahahah
    He has raised over $700,000 in less than 48 hours, sure sounds like his career is going down in flames.

Barry is lying, while what Wilson did was rude, he is correct and it is his 1st ammendment right to call Barack a liar, epsecially when Barack is lying.

BTW barry will be a 1 term President, Wilosn will probably still be in office after barry is gone.

Quote Originally Posted by bwalley View Post
    He has raised over $700,000 in less than 48 hours, sure sounds like his career is going down in flames.

Barry is lying, while what Wilson did was rude, he is correct and it is his 1st ammendment right to call Barack a liar, epsecially when Barack is lying.

BTW barry will be a 1 term President, Wilosn will probably still be in office after barry is gone.
    You really think so?

Some thing tells me you thought he was'nt going to be a first term prez.

Now remember you on the right have set the bar as far as being rude and obnoctious, come 2012 we are gonna have a real good time.

Quote Originally Posted by DeltaT View Post
    This is the old story of if you don't like the message, shoot the messenger.

It's a shame we have come to this.

It's a shame that for most of August many, many Americans have been yelling, fighting and cursing at our elected officials of thier own communities.

It's a shame that we have become a divided nation in are in a physical state of turmoil.

It's a shame that a good portion of us are having our eyes diverted away from the cause of all this.

A leader leads. We have no leadership so we are put in a place to fight among ourselves as the elected leaders continues to bring out the worst in us.

For those that can't see, no proof is possible. For those that can, no proof is necessary.
    Good post, Delta T. However, you have to go through the bad times to get to the good. People need to take their government back. The longer we wait, the worse it will get. I'm not just talking about the Democrats who are in control, either. Our sovereignty is on the line. The big enemy is the globalists.
    "Nearly all men can stand adversity, but if you want to test a man's character, give him power."
    -Abraham Lincoln

Majority of Americans (who vote) look down on behavior like that. Those republicans looked like they had a stick shoved up their a$$ the whole time, then the outburst. It makes republicans embarrassed. It makes them look elitist. Would he have done that to a white President? Don't think so. BO's going to be in office a long time.
    KX500......the original big green meanie

Would he have done that to a white President? Don't think so. .
    (responding as a forum member, not ARPC)

OK, I think this is a low blow.

I agree that the outburst was inappropriate, but the color of BO's skin had zero to do with it. To make such a claim is just race baiting. There's too much tension between the races already, making statements like this only makes things worse.

Majority of Americans (who vote) look down on behavior like that. Those republicans looked like they had a stick shoved up their a$$ the whole time, then the outburst. It makes republicans embarrassed. It makes them look elitist. Would he have done that to a white President? Don't think so. BO's going to be in office a long time.
    HuH..??

WoW.....pffffffft............

Inappropriate my ass, He called it like most see it. The sad thing is that more folks who represent us lacked the balls and integrity to join him.
    i belong to peta ... people eating tasty animals. all my opinions are just mine.

How about when Bush was boo'ed in 2005, while addressing congress?

Stay Gold,
    Conky

Quote Originally Posted by k_fridge View Post
    (responding as a forum member, not ARPC)

OK, I think this is a low blow.

I agree that the outburst was inappropriate, but the color of BO's skin had zero to do with it. To make such a claim is just race baiting. There's too much tension between the races already, making statements like this only makes things worse.

X2

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast