Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: ACORN

Quote Originally Posted by BigJon3475 View Post
    They should be removed. They should get no more funding and should be fully investigated. It won't happen but it's worth hoping for...
    I wonder now if they will get any more defenders? We shall see and who.
    "I could have ended the war in a month. I could have made North Vietnam look like a mud puddle."
    "I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them. It is not to inaugurate new programs, but to cancel old ones that do violence to the Constitution."
    Barry Goldwater

http://www.stealthfusion.com/forum/s...ead.php?t=4722

Here is the link to the new video.

Please watch these videos. No matter what you think of ACORN or the tactics used by the couple who made the video, or the left or the right...

Watch this video and realize that the women shown here are the best and the brightest, the community leaders, of a segment of society that is now large enough and organized enough to choose the leaders of our nation.

We're done.
    Ryan
    Maintenance Guy
    -----------------
    naysayer, skeptic, conspiracy theorist

Quote Originally Posted by maintenanceguy View Post
    Please watch these videos. No matter what you think of ACORN or the tactics used by the couple who made the video, or the left or the right...

Watch this video and realize that the women shown here are the best and the brightest, the community leaders, of a segment of society that is now large enough and organized enough to choose the leaders of our nation.

We're done.
    I don't think so. If they were bright they would have figured out that a real "pimp" wouldn't be that dumb and needed to be spoon fed what it is all about. A word to the wise would be sufficient.

They should have been a lot more subtle in giving their answers. They should have known they weren't talking to morons and saw they were being set up. Anyhow that is my take on it. Not they aren't dangerous and maybe for some "clients" they have to spell it out all the way.

Anyhow they are dedicated to their communist cause and should be shut down and all tax dollars stopped but with Democrats in charge that probably won't happen soon. Thank you very much.
    "I could have ended the war in a month. I could have made North Vietnam look like a mud puddle."
    "I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them. It is not to inaugurate new programs, but to cancel old ones that do violence to the Constitution."
    Barry Goldwater

Quote Originally Posted by mrs reb77 View Post
    http://wbal.com/apps/news/templates/...35357&zoneid=2

Maryland ACORN board member Margaret Williams says in a statement that the employees "did not meet ACORN's standards of professionalism." because they were not smart enough and got caught!!

The statement also says the video was an "attempt to smear ACORN" and that undercover teams attempted similar stunts in at least three other ACORN offices.
    just like the dateline program catching adults trying to have sex with minors?

So...attempt to smear? How about trying to uncover their illegal activities??
    just my .02

Yep.

It's not a crime until you get caught (or so some think)
    Do not argue with an idiot. He will drag you down to his level and beat you with experience.

Quote Originally Posted by classical View Post
    Must be SOP.

But most of us new what kind of people BO is before the election.
    No reserve. No retreat. No regrets.

For those who have fought for it, freedom has a sweetness the protected will never know.

http://www.airwarvietnam.com/16thSOSGunners2.jpg

Proud member of KA Club

Just goes to show that with acorn and union "support" there's no election you cant fix....oops I mean "win"

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123