Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: ACORN

This video is indicative of the way leftist organizations behave; they have no sense of decency, morality or the law.

Look at similar exposes done on abortion clinics that will not report incidents of sex between underage girls and adult males or promote abortions instead of telling their parents and working things out.

Quote Originally Posted by bootlen View Post
    Do I really need to comment?
    The whole issue probably explains obamas issue about wanting abortion free on demand. You see, a teenage prostitute has a rough life and if she is punished with the responsibility with having a baby then she cannot easily further her career as a prostitute. Barrack, along with his helpful progressives at ACORN want to help teenage prostitutes become real upwardly mobile professionals without the cumbersome burden of any such responsibility. She might also contract some STD. No worry, Barrack has a plan, free health care. A prostitute will get it perfectly free, because she has no documented income as she deals in cash. Free abortions, free health care, Obama is a major supporter of teenage prostitutes. ACORN is just one tiny cog in the wheel of the bigger machine.

Quote Originally Posted by classical View Post
    What does this have to do with what is being discussed here; I will give you a CLUEnothing.
    Ask cehs, my response was to his post.
    Gods are fragile things; they may be killed by a whiff of science or a dose of common sense.

Chapman Cohen

Cool one nut from a very large very rotten tree

I imagine the sales of paper shredders will go through the roof as ACORN offices start cleaning house. By the time there are any hearings held or any on site investigations, those offices will be picked as clean as a chicken's neck and key people will have suddenly moved out of town with no forwarding address. Also keep in mind, ACORN lives under about 50 other various names. Busting one office and firing a few people is like celebrating killing one cockroach while the walls are full of thousands.

This should be a HUGE issue but already the State owned media are playing it down. The Left has already begun attacks on these two kids as to intent but it will get personal very quicky for them. Soon, you will know more about their high school grades or any parking tickets than the names of any more ACORN workers indicted.

I did find it interesting that while there is a perception ACORN is only about helping blacks into housing they cannot otherwise afford, this clearly demonstrates their willingness to 'help' anyone as long as they stand to make money off it.

This is only the tip of the corruption iceberg and Glenn Beck is correct, it should be much bigger than Watergate, Zippergate or any other political issue in this country's history. However, I predict the media will assist Congress in sweeping this under the rug. What needs to happen is to put the spotlight on the Dems. See if any of them do the right thing and call for Congressional investigations and hold hearings. If they don't, the Right can use it as leverage as to their complicity with ACORN and a clear sign of their lack of integrity. We'll see.

ah........this is from last year..............http://hvac-talk.com/vbb/showthread....ighlight=acorn

yall need to do better research.......ACORN ............jes went over your heads............way over.............

http://www.politico.com/blogs/bensmi...contracts.html

ACORN's incredibly sloppy voter registration operation got it repeatedly into hot water last fall, driven by an internal culture that I've always taken as more mercantile than conspiratorial: The worthless fake registrations don't seem to have produced any votes.
    The latest ACORN expose, in which a conservative producer and his partner got two ACORN employees to give him advice on running his prostitution business and evading taxes with their underage Latin American prostitutes (really) has dealt the organization a final blow as far as the Obama administration is concerned: The Census has chosen to stop working with the group, with Census Director Robert Groves writing ACORN President Maude Hurd that public "concern" about the group has become "a distraction from our mission" and that recent events -- an apparent reference to the expose -- has "added to worsening negative perceptions of ACORN.".

You need to post omments you cannot just do cut&pate or links.

So what is your point here?

Well, clearly, ACORN needs to update their website. It needs a well deserved hyperlink on how to purchase a whore house.

http://acornhousing.org/TEXT/wwa.php

Did ya see ACORN's new president? Here is a picture of the guy below.

"Excellence is the gradual result of always striving to do better"
    -Pat Riley

Quote Originally Posted by classical View Post
    You need to post omments you cannot just do cut&pate or links.

So what is your point here?
    They were removed from the 2010 census because of their campaign of corruption. That pretty much says it all.

Quote Originally Posted by BigJon3475 View Post
    They were removed from the 2010 census because of their campaign of corruption. That pretty much says it all.
    I think that is great now stop any and all public funds going to them.

My point was ARP rules do not allow just posting a link or a cut&paste without some form of comment.

Without a comment on your part we do not know if you are for their being removed from the census team or not.

Another Acorn sting for the samething this time in Washington; hmmmm.

They should be removed. They should get no more funding and should be fully investigated. It won't happen but it's worth hoping for...

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast