Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678
    Quote Originally Posted by glennac View Post
    What facts?

We are talking about an army of Czars vs a few like I said. Now tell me what are the facts. How about commenting on your link you posted.

So we will call them Czars in the other admins but just how many. That is the question. Please get your facts. Thank you very much.
    his link says Bush had the most czars Kal-el
    The way we build has a greater impact on our comfort, energy consumption and IAQ than any HVAC system we install.

http://www.ductstrap.com/

What facts?

We are talking about an army of Czars vs a few like I said. Now tell me what are the facts. How about commenting on your link you posted.

So we will call them Czars in the other admins but just how many. That is the question. Please get your facts. Thank you very much.
    Do not take this the wrong way.....you need to be spoon fed but sir I am not your mother. So if you are to lazy to read then you should keep your uninformed opinions to yourself because you sir are lazy to see and read what is printed facts. I will not try to educate you with facts for you are unreachable. THANK YOU AND HAVE A SCARY LIFE...............

Quote Originally Posted by Carnak View Post
    OK how many is it carnak? 5 instead of 4. Show me a number. Thank you very much.
    "I could have ended the war in a month. I could have made North Vietnam look like a mud puddle."
    "I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them. It is not to inaugurate new programs, but to cancel old ones that do violence to the Constitution."
    Barry Goldwater

He can not comprehend facts unless the alchoholic BECK speaks or the Drug addict speaks.

There was even a Bank Bail-Out Czar
    The way we build has a greater impact on our comfort, energy consumption and IAQ than any HVAC system we install.

Quote Originally Posted by bob mel View Post
    He can not comprehend facts unless the alchoholic BECK speaks or the Drug addict speaks.
    Perhaps you cannot comprehend anything. The question again is how many did the other presidents have. If you can't answer that then maybe Carnak can.
    "I could have ended the war in a month. I could have made North Vietnam look like a mud puddle."
    "I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them. It is not to inaugurate new programs, but to cancel old ones that do violence to the Constitution."
    Barry Goldwater

OK how many is it carnak? 5 instead of 4. Show me a number. Thank you very much.
    well the wiki link shows how many Czars everyone from Roosevelt to OB 'wan' had/have

with the Bank Bail Out one it puts Bush as having about 4 more than Obama at 35

well the wiki link shows how many Czars everyone from Roosevelt to OB 'wan' had/have

with the Bank Bail Out one it puts Bush as having about 4 more than Obama at 35
    Why answer someone when they can not read the facts. Cryptonite is the only answer to someone that can not or WILL NOT look at facts. If he LOOKED he could find the answers to his question which only shows he comes to the table with TALKING POINTS and nothing to back them up ( A TYPICAL RIGHT WING ARGUMENT ) and when you give them the facts they act STUPID. ( or is it an act?). Thank you very frustrated much............

Perhaps you cannot comprehend anything. The question again is how many did the other presidents have. If you can't answer that then maybe Carnak can.
    I guess you can not read. Who is currently reading this to you ? Have them read the link that was provided then get back to me when they are done reading this to you. Thank you very much....

Posts deleted and thread closed.

That's what happens when the crap starts.

ARPC

Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678