Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by adamste81 View Post
    how are you trying to tie homeboy from South Carolina and Sarah Palin together here??
    Maybe send them to Argentina for a threesome
    The way we build has a greater impact on our comfort, energy consumption and IAQ than any HVAC system we install.

http://www.ductstrap.com/

Quote Originally Posted by mikethe ductman View Post

Throw a dog a bone here k

Give me a couple of quotes, I just don't know that much about him.
    Look in your political mirror. He represents you perfectly.
    No reserve. No retreat. No regrets.

For those who have fought for it, freedom has a sweetness the protected will never know.

http://www.airwarvietnam.com/16thSOSGunners2.jpg

Proud member of KA Club

Quote Originally Posted by Carnak View Post
    Maybe send them to Argentina for a threesome
    good one!

Quote Originally Posted by absoair View Post
    Joe Wilson is a scrapper, an ass kicker. He is only so loyal and committed to his country that he let his emotions get the best of him. Kinda like Andrew Jackson.

As far as the comment about Sanford by Clyburn, He wasnt singing that song when Clintonwas sexing up the White House. It was lets all forgive and forget, we all make mistakes.

I say sick'em Joe (just tone it down little)
    Agree. That was the wrong place at the wrong time but Joe represents most South Carolinians and probably most Americans by virtue of the fact that he is sick and tired of having this administration and the VERY left-leaning Congressional leadership cram their lousy policies down our throats.
    No reserve. No retreat. No regrets.

For those who have fought for it, freedom has a sweetness the protected will never know.

http://www.airwarvietnam.com/16thSOSGunners2.jpg

Proud member of KA Club

Quote Originally Posted by adamste81 View Post
    good one!
    A cheap shot but makes for a good joke
    The way we build has a greater impact on our comfort, energy consumption and IAQ than any HVAC system we install.

http://www.ductstrap.com/

Quote Originally Posted by bootlen View Post
    Agree. That was the wrong place at the wrong time but Joe represents most South Carolinians and probably most Americans by virtue of the fact that he is sick and tired of having this administration and the VERY left-leaning Congressional leadership cram their lousy policies down our throats.
    I hope you like the taste because there is a lot more to come.

Quote Originally Posted by bootlen View Post
    Look in your political mirror. He represents you perfectly.
    He just might , to bad k came up short.
    if you want to help him out with the quotes feel free to do so.

Quote Originally Posted by mikethe ductman View Post
    I hope you like the taste because there is a lot more to come.
    OUCH!

Well, I am about to say something i NEVER thought I would say...........after all was said and done I thought Barry did a decent job last night. I dont trust him as he has not kept any promises he has made and I have no reason to believe this (healthcare) will be any different, but from the perspective of getting his point across and seeming in touch with America that was the best he has done in a long time.

Many Americans are reaching their internal ethical and moral limits with this president because they sense what he stands for and what he has been doing and will continue to do.

I'm still amazed as the gullibility of the average American in the fact that Obama is pulling the wool over their eyes on a continuous basis.

Many more Americans will need to start to voice their opnions and do/show what used to be considered innapporiate actions before long.

What Joe did was symptomatic of the steam pressure rising throughout this nation in places that ordinarrily deserve a certain amount of respect...such as the office of Congress and the office of the Precidency.

But, business is not as usual and most of Congress and the President do not deserve respect. However, they are using their office as a method to minupulate our quietness and control normal respect because generally we are kind people.

While we are giving Obama time and a chance to actually lead our country he is and has been eroding our foundations of freedoms and choices while building his own foundations of control over us.

I'm glad he shouted out. I'm sorry for the reason that he had too. If more of us don't start shouting out in different places that we normally wouldn't we all will be in bigger trouble.
    "The American Republic will endure until the day Congress discovers it can bribe the public with the public's own money.
    - Alexis de Toqueville, 1835

The immigration enforcement will be the only one stepping aside, after the immigration reform reloaded early next year.
    No one will be illegal if the Democrat version passes, so "the plan won't cover illegals."
    It ain't rocket science, but it is the Democratic party line.
    It's great to be alive and pumping oxygen!

Leaving aside issues of propriety and manners, shouting out is good. Done properly, it relieves stress, gives a feeling of having participated in the democratic process and is said to aid digestion.

But for Zeus' sake, leave off the radio pundit's talking points and try to actually make a credible, factual point.

Most of the shouting I observe tends to be predominately noise with very little factual content. This helps no one.

Of course, when one side shouts, it is considered patriotism and love of America, but when the other side shouts it is traitorous and hatred of America.
    Gods are fragile things; they may be killed by a whiff of science or a dose of common sense.

Chapman Cohen

Answer this liberals; what happened to 17 million uninsured in BO's speech. For months it has been 47 million uninsured and miraculously the number dropped to 30 million last night.

That missing 17 Million is conveniently the supposed number of illegal’s aliens currently in the country.

What Wilson did was wrong but it was accurate, in fact illegal’s coverage does not even need to be included in the new bill (even though it is in at least one bill) they are already covered under Medicaid.

Quote Originally Posted by classical View Post
    Answer this liberals; what happened to 17 million uninsured in BO's speech. For months it has been 47 million uninsured and miraculously the number dropped to 30 million last night.

That missing 17 Million is conveniently the supposed number of illegal’s aliens currently in the country.

What Wilson did was wrong but it was accurate, in fact illegal’s coverage does not even need to be included in the new bill (even though it is in at least one bill) they are already covered under Medicaid.
    OBAMA: "There are now more than 30 million American citizens who cannot get coverage."

THE FACTS: Obama time and again has referred to the number of uninsured as 46 million, a figure based on year-old Census data. The new number is based on an analysis by the Kaiser Commission on Medicaid and the Uninsured, which concluded that about two-thirds of Americans without insurance are poor or near poor. "These individuals are less likely to be offered employer-sponsored coverage or to be able to afford to purchase their own coverage," the report said. By using the new figure, Obama avoids criticism that he is including individuals, particularly healthy young people, who choose not to obtain health insurance.

Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast