Page 1 of 8 12345678 LastLast

Its time foe joe and sarah to step aside for another poster child

Yes the republicans showed once again last night how much of a class act they really are.

"The night's defining moment which Democrats hope to transform into a turning point came when Rep. Joe Wilson (R-SC) shouted "You lie!" as Obama claimed his plan wouldn't offer free care to illegal immigrants."
    http://news.yahoo.com/s/politico/200...politico/26970

So it looks like joe the plumber and sarah the exgov. 15 minutes of fame are are up, joe wilson of SC its now your turn to be the spokes person for the right.

Let us all hope and pray that he can carry on the fight for right as well as jtp and hillbilly sarah did.

Hey Mike - Does Van Jones represent all of the political left?

Quote Originally Posted by k_fridge View Post
    Hey Mike - Does Van Jones represent all of the political left?

Throw a dog a bone here k

Give me a couple of quotes, I just don't know that much about him.

Quote Originally Posted by mikethe ductman View Post

Throw a dog a bone here k

Give me a couple of quotes, I just don't know that much about him.
    He's Obema's "Green jobs Czar" that just resigned under controversy?

He's Obema's "Green jobs Czar" that just resigned under controversy?
    I don't recall that quote

But I do know who and what he was.

I am sorry k I did not make my post clear.

If you would give me some of vans quotes that got the right in a tissy.

I am sorry k I did not make my post clear.

If you would give me some of vans quotes that got the right in a tissy.
    My point is....why, in your mind, does every Republican that does something stupid or shoots his mouth off represent all of the right?

By your criteria, Van Jones, an admitted communist, represents all of the left.

Joe Wilson is a scrapper, an ass kicker. He is only so loyal and committed to his country that he let his emotions get the best of him. Kinda like Andrew Jackson.

As far as the comment about Sanford by Clyburn, He wasnt singing that song when Clintonwas sexing up the White House. It was lets all forgive and forget, we all make mistakes.

I say sick'em Joe (just tone it down little)

My point is....why, in your mind, does every Republican that does something stupid or shoots his mouth off represent all of the right?

By your criteria, Van Jones, an admitted communist, represents all of the left.
    WOW thanks for the under handed pitch, lets see if I can hit it out of the park.

How many was backing, did back or is backing van and what he said?

Now just watch and see if rush and glen beck back your new boy joe.

The tea birthers are going to fall for this guy, they might even make him their grand poobah.

When your fhurer has no substance you must then find someone to demonize. How many times are you going to fall for the same crap before you realize he's fake and has no real plan for anything... Never-mind no need to answer that. He's a demagogue and it's just laughable you can't see that. Here I'll help you out with the definition:

1 : a leader who makes use of popular prejudices and false claims and promises in order to gain power

Quote Originally Posted by absoair View Post
    Joe Wilson is a scrapper, an ass kicker. He is only so loyal and committed to his country that he let his emotions get the best of him. Kinda like Andrew Jackson.

As far as the comment about Sanford by Clyburn, He wasnt singing that song when Clintonwas sexing up the White House. It was lets all forgive and forget, we all make mistakes.

I say sick'em Joe (just tone it down little)
    I am right there with you brother, give them hell joe and always say what is on your mind.

We "the democrats" need more men like joe supporting the right.

WOW thanks for the under handed pitch, lets see if I can hit it out of the park.

How many was backing, did back or is backing van and what he said?

Now just watch and see if rush and glen beck back your new boy joe.

The tea birthers are going to fall for this guy, they might even make him their grand poobah.
    Rush and Beck are talk show personalities, not political figures. Beck is a Libertarian.

You have to give the man credit. at least he was listening. I myself think cat calls are the ultimate form of proof that you hear what someone says and don't like it. The man is doing exactly what he got elected to do.

Page 1 of 8 12345678 LastLast