View Poll Results: How do you feel now about having Obama as President?

Voters
72. You may not vote on this poll
  • Overjoyed

1 1.39%
  • Good for America

10 13.89%
  • Hopefull

5 6.94%
  • Neutral

4 5.56%
  • Not good

12 16.67%
  • Terrible

17 23.61%
  • As bad as 911

23 31.94%
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by coolperfect View Post
    Then the Fed will increase the interest rate
    and my CD's rate will increase, and I'll start spending the interest instead of rolling it over. sounds good

I think Obama is a disaster, and is getting worse all the time.

But no, we can't compare him with 9/11 due to the tragic loss of life.

Quote Originally Posted by acmanko View Post
    and my CD's rate will increase, and I'll start spending the interest instead of rolling it over. sounds good
    yes it will, Let me ask you a question why dont you buy T bills so you dont pay full tax? thats better than CD

Can't compare it to 9/11 due to the tragic loss of life? If his deathcare plan passes 3,000 lives will just be a drop in the bucket (taxpayer-funded abortions, euthanasia, etc....).
    WHY?

Quote Originally Posted by Special Ed View Post
    Can't compare it to 9/11 due to the tragic loss of life? If his deathcare plan passes 3,000 lives will just be a drop in the bucket (taxpayer-funded abortions, euthanasia, etc....).
    http://www.census.gov/population/www/popclockus.html

1 death every 14 seconds
    Per day: 6,171
    Per month: 187,714
    Per year: 2,252,571

It already is.....
    Life goes on long after the thrill of living is gone.

Promise: Unemployment will not rise above 8% if stimulus is passed LIE

Promise: I will start the immediate and calculated removal of troops from Iraq if I am elected LIE

Promise: Healthcare will not add to the deficit, healthcare will not cover illegals (even though in the bill it says it will).......why should we believe him now?

Government is bankrupting medicare and S.S.
    Why should we trust them with our healthcare?

I know no one on the left can actually answer these questions without referring back to Bush or something that happened 8 years ago so I dont expect any replies

Hay Glen who made up that rule the KKK I dont see it
    Hey cool check out APR Forum Rule # 6

6) Spam is not allowed in the ARP Forum. Spam will be defined as follows;

-An ad containing a link or links to direct you off site for profit is considered SPAM

-Multiple postings within a short time frame by the same member with little original content or only links is considered SPAM

Can I be of further assistance to you or does this rule doesn't apply to you but only to others. Thank you very much.
    "I could have ended the war in a month. I could have made North Vietnam look like a mud puddle."
    "I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them. It is not to inaugurate new programs, but to cancel old ones that do violence to the Constitution."
    Barry Goldwater

Quote Originally Posted by k_fridge View Post

Thanks for a shot of reality. The fact that 15 people on here have voted as such is really scary. And they wonder why they are called right wing nuts.

I normally don't like to use that term, but you know that is completely insane to compare the two.

yes it will, Let me ask you a question why dont you buy T bills so you dont pay full tax? thats better than CD
    the tax at best is minimal, low return+low tax, but see that's the good thing. I pay it as I go and when I want it . I withdraw tax free. Beside I got some Ginnie Maes that are paying really good for now

Quote Originally Posted by glennac View Post
    Hey cool check out APR Forum Rule # 6

6) Spam is not allowed in the ARP Forum. Spam will be defined as follows;

-An ad containing a link or links to direct you off site for profit is considered SPAM

-Multiple postings within a short time frame by the same member with little original content or only links is considered SPAM

Can I be of further assistance to you or does this rule doesn't apply to you but only to others. Thank you very much.
    http://money.aol.com/article/world-s...ptimism/614134 This link has been censored by glen and has been approved for you to read

the market will undoubtly resemble a catepillar

http://news.aol.com/article/rep-joe-...obama%2F663771 Someone tell this guy about this site he will fit right in He thinks he is at a street rally,some nerve
    Last edited by coolperfect; 09-10-2009 at 01:20 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by k_fridge View Post

Well ken that could be true but I think a stronger case could be made for that than the trash and garbage talk that the left including some on this forum have thrown at President Bush with no restraint or concern for common decency and civility. Thank you very much.
    Last edited by glennac; 09-10-2009 at 09:26 PM.
    "I could have ended the war in a month. I could have made North Vietnam look like a mud puddle."
    "I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them. It is not to inaugurate new programs, but to cancel old ones that do violence to the Constitution."
    Barry Goldwater

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast