View Poll Results: How do you feel now about having Obama as President?

Voters
72. You may not vote on this poll
  • Overjoyed

1 1.39%
  • Good for America

10 13.89%
  • Hopefull

5 6.94%
  • Neutral

4 5.56%
  • Not good

12 16.67%
  • Terrible

17 23.61%
  • As bad as 911

23 31.94%
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    I feel affirmed.
    No reserve. No retreat. No regrets.

For those who have fought for it, freedom has a sweetness the protected will never know.

http://www.airwarvietnam.com/16thSOSGunners2.jpg

Proud member of KA Club

I ain't hiding behind the couch!

I didn't vote for Obama (big surprise) and, if I had it all to do over again today I still would not. I do not trust what he says. I do not trust what he wants. I'm afraid we'll wake up one day and, just like the Rev. Wright, we will be thrown under the bus for his greater agenda...if it's not already happening.
    Do not argue with an idiot. He will drag you down to his level and beat you with experience.

I think its to early to tell, lets see what happens half way through

Quote Originally Posted by seatonheating View Post
    Are some of you really saying his presidency is as bad as 9/11???

You should be ashamed of yourselves for that. To compare one of our chosen leaders to death and destruction is just plain ridiculous!!
    Well maybe some of us just have higher standards and expect even higher of the President of the US. Thank you very much.
    "I could have ended the war in a month. I could have made North Vietnam look like a mud puddle."
    "I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them. It is not to inaugurate new programs, but to cancel old ones that do violence to the Constitution."
    Barry Goldwater

Quote Originally Posted by acmanko View Post
    I think its to early to tell, lets see what happens half way through
    The horse has already left the barn ace and he is headed in the wrong direction. Like way to the left. Thank you very much.
    "I could have ended the war in a month. I could have made North Vietnam look like a mud puddle."
    "I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them. It is not to inaugurate new programs, but to cancel old ones that do violence to the Constitution."
    Barry Goldwater

Quote Originally Posted by glennac View Post
    The horse has already left the barn ace and he is headed in the wrong direction. Like way to the left. Thank you very much.
    well glen, I've rode a horse, most of them can be a little stubborn but can be turned around if you are persistent.

Besides Bush had us so far to the left a circle is needed to get us back

well, it might be over ,but things will not be right unless unemployment returns to 4 or 5 %. Of course inflation will them be about 9-10%

Hey cool where's the comentary? Like just a link? Better check the rules there. Thank you very much.
    Barry Goldwater

Hay Glen who made up that rule the KKK I dont see it

Hay OB will be on tv tonight to talk medical, cant wait.maybe something will be said to drive my health stocks up. get out the popcorn

Quote Originally Posted by coolperfect View Post
    Hay Glen who made up that rule the KKK I dont see it
    we had this poster, I forgot who , that would fill the board with threads that contained only a link. It was decided that a link needed some personal opinion. I t good be minimal such as........Great.
    In essence it was to cut down on worthless threads

Quote Originally Posted by acmanko View Post
    well, it might be over ,but things will not be right unless unemployment returns to 4 or 5 %. Of course inflation will them be about 9-10%
    Then the Fed will increase the interest rate

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast