View Poll Results: How do you feel now about having Obama as President?

Voters
72. You may not vote on this poll
  • Overjoyed

1 1.39%
  • Good for America

10 13.89%
  • Hopefull

5 6.94%
  • Neutral

4 5.56%
  • Not good

12 16.67%
  • Terrible

17 23.61%
  • As bad as 911

23 31.94%
Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

How do you now feel about Obama as President

Just wanted to take a simple poll of every-one's feelings about Obama as President of the country. I feel like it is off the charts like another 911 which we may not be able to dig ourselves out of. Thank you very much.
    "I could have ended the war in a month. I could have made North Vietnam look like a mud puddle."
    "I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them."
    Barry Goldwater

Don't see how this will make you feel any better, but.....
    Life goes on long after the thrill of living is gone.

Quote Originally Posted by sline-dawg View Post
    Don't see how this will make you feel any better, but.....
    Nice to get everyone's thoughts in these hard times. Thanks sline. Thank you very much.
    "I could have ended the war in a month. I could have made North Vietnam look like a mud puddle."
    "I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them."
    Barry Goldwater

Not sure I'm ready to rate him at 9/11 just yet, but there can be no doubt his long-term impact on our country is potentially much worse.
    The views and opinions posted here are my own. They do not reflect the corporate policies of my employer and will most likely get me fired at some point.

It must be the liberalacrats ran out of ideas. Obama's now asking kids if they have any ideas. I've never seen this much frustration with government. Stay tuned.

If he keeps PUSHING programs that people don't want or won't help us, then he is doomed.
    I only hope he doesn't do anything that can't be undone....
    Those who dance, appear insane to those who do not hear the music.
    Those who believe, appear ignorant to those who do not know God.

If his Czar picks are any indication of his intentions on change, we're in deep do do.......

but hey........he looks cool, sounds cool, when his prompters are working, he's got charisma, too bad we need a leader not a celebrity.

Not good. Let's remember that some gave GWB a pass after his unfortunate defining moment. And look where that got us...
    expansion of government
    erosion of privacy
    endless war
    and the inflation express, now leaving track 9, as in Trillion...oops make that 12T

Now this guy mouths some platitudes about the country and pushes it back further.

One term. Four years and an election. He's got the speech to start grooming the next generation of ACORN workers.
    It's great to be alive and pumping oxygen!

His presidency will be getting worse. He obviously has little to no idea what he is doing. I can't even credit him for planning our demise. He is simply not competent and surrounds himself with the same.
    "No matter how thirsty your imagination, mirages contain no water"

huh....27 votes and 7 responders,

do the other 20 of you girls hide behind your couch, or are we're getting sniped....

Are some of you really saying his presidency is as bad as 9/11???

You should be ashamed of yourselves for that. To compare one of our chosen leaders to death and destruction is just plain ridiculous!!

Last time I saw a mouth like Obamas, it had a hook in it.
    "The road to Hell is paved with progressive policies."

Never felt good about the guy from day 1. Didn't feel like we would have been blessed to have Mccain either, but I promise it would have been better. I just hate how Obama promised us the world and has yet to deliver on one single promise. Unemployment is up, the troops are still in Iraq and all he has done is try to push his nonsense healthcare. We want the economy fixed, we want some sign that he is working as our leader to better us......instead all he wants to do is tweak the healthcare. Saddens me.

Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast