Page 7 of 11 FirstFirst 1234567891011 LastLast

Thread: ARP threads

Quote Originally Posted by coolperfect View Post
    OK but over and above what you have said i do not think i am wrong .and the threads are taken personal by others .For example my posts can not be true or i am unstable because of a spelling or grammer mistake and i dont have a problem mikey care to make comments on others
    Ok, if we were to have a translation of this post would it look like this?

Ok. But, over and above what you have said, I do not think I am wrong.
    And the threads are taken personally by others.
    For example, my posts cannot be true or I am unstable because of a spelling or grammar mistake (and I don't have a problem). Mikey, care to make comment on others?

Either that or it would be:

Gobbledy goodk gook yadda yadda hmmm, duh doo doo whooo boyyeee oh duh yappp yapppa ding dong diddle daadddaa yippe screwball doo dee wap.
    Do not argue with an idiot. He will drag you down to his level and beat you with experience.

Mrs Reb As you have said you carry no health coverage.at some point in your life you may need an expensive medical procedure.I as a tax payer will have to help pay for this.You have said you own a business maybe you are unable to pay for the coverage ,only you know.I do know you complain about the the state of our country and our president Yet if you need a procudure you will become part of the problem you speak of .I consider you as unstable.If you can pay for this coverage in whole are part i consider you as dishonest and two faced and a burden to our system.not unlike someone who jumps our border
    Last edited by coolperfect; 09-08-2009 at 06:15 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by mikethe ductman View Post
    All I did was repost what you posted.
    Of the two post you attributed to me only one I was the author of and I responded to that one. The other I have not a clue where it came from or in what context it was written. You apparently did not deem it necessary to reply. In the one I did write you made a childish boorish comment so how can one take you seriously.

Are you trying to pin the robo troy thing on me?
    I am not trying to pin anything on you and what does robo troy even mean.

How about the glen marc thing?

Go back and look at all the post that the arpc closed and see how many you can pin on me.
    In many cases, yes you are the final straw and regardless you are an irritant in almost every thread whether though intent or just your nature. Your manners illicit scorn and contempt and if this is how you act in person I am surprised you are still alive. If a person talked to me the way you do in person, I would lay them out period.
    So which is it do you intend to just cause trouble and prevent a reasoned discourse about complex and personal subjects or do you just not know any better.
    I freely admit that I am a passionate person and have strong beliefs, I do not tolerate childish people or behavior well, especially in adults. I also admit that I have a very, very violent nature, that I work at keeping in check.
    So if you wish to have reasonable discussions with real thought let’s go but if you just wish to be an irritant why not just find another sandbox to piss in.

Its the same bunch time after time and it ain,t me!
    You are right it is the same bunch and you are right in amongst them but that is because it never ends it travels from thread to thread. Closing one thread just moves the ire and vehement feelings to the next open thread.

Quote Originally Posted by 2cool4us View Post
    The rich still get richer no matter what!
    Thats what i say i was down 500k in march bought more got most back now The amount i am down now,been there many times and came back better, I know we are not going up all at once But i an betting my old age On america Not just crying as most here
    Last edited by coolperfect; 09-08-2009 at 02:58 AM. Reason: spelling. people cant respond so they complain about spelling

Quote Originally Posted by classical View Post
    You are right it is the same bunch and you are right in amongst them but that is because it never ends it travels from thread to thread. Closing one thread just moves the ire and vehement feelings to the next open thread.
    I not only posted the post, I posted a link to the thread the post was in,please tell me you over looked it or I might think other wise.

Here it is again al, feel free to reply after reading it.
    http://hvac-talk.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=59105&page=2

Here it is again al, feel free to reply after reading it.
    http://hvac-talk.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=59105&page=2
    OK I missed the link and I did write the quote, I still fail to understand your point. It was from 5-years back and I have no problem with either one. Do you have a comment other than highlighting my points. Bush, Cheney and many in his administration did have a working background in energy, where Kerry and Edwards did not. They did have a program laid out and written down which neither Kerry or Edwards did.

I also fail to see anything but a childish attempt to make something dirty about my appreciation of Linda Rhonstadt's picture on Rolling Stone's cover.

Mrs Reb As you have said you carry no health coverage.at some point in your life you may need an expensive medical procedure.I as a tax payer will have to help pay for this.You have said you own a business maybe you are unable to pay for the coverage ,only you know.I do know you complain about the the state of our country and our president Yet if you need a procudure you will become part of the problem you speak of .I consider you as unstable.If you can pay for this coverage in whole are part i consider you as dishonest and two faced and a burden to our system.not unlike someone who jumps our border
    I have never said I don't have catastrophic care coverage. I don't have insurance for other than hospital care. I also don't have maternity coverage but I'm not planning on getting pregnant since my husband has had a vasectomy.
    I am a taxpayer. I'm also a responsible person for my own well being.

You can take your consideration of me as unstable and dishonest and stick it in your portfolio. As I've said before, you don't know me and you're an assumer.
    Do not argue with an idiot. He will drag you down to his level and beat you with experience.

Thats what i say i was down 500k in march bought more got most back now The amount i am down now,been there many times and came back better, I know we are not going up all at once But i an betting my old age On america Not just crying as most here
    cool, your spelling isn't the whole problem. Your overall incoherent speech is. Is English your first language? Cause that would explain it somewhat.

Haven't you learned yet that not many people really appreciate or like the braggadocio that you exude? It's pretty obvious to most of us here that he who brags the most about such things may be facing some inadequacies.

Quote Originally Posted by mrs reb77 View Post
    cool, your spelling isn't the whole problem. Your overall incoherent speech is. Is English your first language? Cause that would explain it somewhat.

Haven't you learned yet that not many people really appreciate or like the braggadocio that you exude? It's pretty obvious to most of us here that he who brags the most about such things may be facing some inadequacies.
    Does braging about ones pea shooter also mean they might be facing some inadequacies?

Quote Originally Posted by classical View Post
    OK I missed the link and I did write the quote, I still fail to understand your point. It was from 5-years back and I have no problem with either one. Do you have a comment other than highlighting my points. Bush, Cheney and many in his administration did have a working background in energy, where Kerry and Edwards did not. They did have a program laid out and written down which neither Kerry or Edwards did.

I also fail to see anything but a childish attempt to make something dirty about my appreciation of Linda Rhonstadt's picture on Rolling Stone's cover.

and I did write the quote

Thank for saying I was right.

I have no problem with either one.

Surpise! surpise!

Bush, Cheney and many in his administration did have a working background in energy

Those boys could not find oil at a jiffy lube.
    http://www.famoustexans.com/georgewbush.htm

Since you asked.

Just who wants to here what it takes for you to get a woody?

and I did write the quote

Thank for saying I was right.

I have no problem with either one.

Surpise! surpise!

Bush, Cheney and many in his administration did have a working background in energy

Those boys could not find oil at a jiffy lube.
    http://www.famoustexans.com/georgewbush.htm

Since you asked.

Just who wants to here what it takes for you to get a woody?
    Well I should not be surprised you have absolutely nothing to contribute to any conversation just inane childish prattle. Your toast and were given a chance to be an adult and partake in a reasoned discourse and you failed; period end of story.

Quote Originally Posted by mrs reb77 View Post

May be some of the answer is in fact we live in different parts of the country we may express things differently.That note was written in an informal manner I see writing like this all the I am braging that i lost 500k you see only what you want

Page 7 of 11 FirstFirst 1234567891011 LastLast