Page 6 of 11 FirstFirst 1234567891011 LastLast

Thread: ARP threads

Quote Originally Posted by whec720 View Post
    What is your point with all of this? You wanted to debate the past and I brought up the Bloomberg article I posted. You didn't want to debate that.

So, you being a big shot with past posts, I brought out your past quote. Then you went all psycho. You got some huge issues.

The number I posted was a joke, much like your thread.

Good day.
    LOL GUTLESS !!!!!!!!!!!!

Once again the right bulks when it comes to showtime.

Quote Originally Posted by RoBoTeq View Post
    Here's one.
    Here kitty, kitty kitty

Read between the lines robo.

Hot streaks don't last forever
    The market's latest hot streak makes the future feel predictable, but it isn't. The Dow had an uncannily similar 46.5% gain in the 117 days that ended April 9, 1930; it lost almost 51% over the next year. A 47% upswing in 1971 led to a long, choppy decline of more than 37%. The market also could go nowhere, as it did for months after a similar-size gain in 1975. Or it could hit new heights, as it did in 2004 after rising 47% from the lows of 2002.

In August, corporate insiders -- officers and directors of public companies -- sold nearly 31 times as much stock as they bought. From last September through March, in the depths of the bear market, that ratio was just 2-to-1, according to TrimTabs Investment Research of Sausalito, Calif. The long-term average is about 7-to-1.

Video: What the charts say about the rally thus far

The people who run companies don't know exactly what the future holds, but they do know more about their own companies than outsiders do. If they are furiously selling, how eagerly should the rest of us be buying

Quote Originally Posted by coolperfect View Post
    The number is good its just that you guys are full of if Do you really think you should reply for others? Now they cant rospond properly
    Here's another one of those goofball posts this thread is about. No shortage of fodder for this thread.
    Government is a disease...
    ...masquerading as its own cure…
    Ecclesiastes 10:2 NIV

Quote Originally Posted by mikethe ductman View Post
    Here kitty, kitty kitty

Read between the lines robo.
    Between the lines is a blank space, just like the one between your ears.
    Government is a disease...
    ...masquerading as its own cure…
    Ecclesiastes 10:2 NIV

Quote Originally Posted by acmanko View Post
    In August, corporate insiders -- officers and directors of public companies -- sold nearly 31 times as much stock as they bought. From last September through March, in the depths of the bear market, that ratio was just 2-to-1, according to TrimTabs Investment Research of Sausalito, Calif. The long-term average is about 7-to-1.

The people who run companies don't know exactly what the future holds, but they do know more about their own companies than outsiders do. If they are furiously selling, how eagerly should the rest of us be buying
    AC this is not about the market anymore it is about turning the thread personal and who starts it ,the right see post above need i say more

Quote Originally Posted by coolperfect View Post
    AC this is not about the market anymore it is about turning the thread personal and who starts it ,the right see post above need i say more
    Wrong on this, mikey is always spiteful and belligerent no matter the subject. He never addresses any post directed towards him directly he always obfuscates the issue. Just look back a few post in this thread, go back a page or so and look where his taunts were addressed by ne and he has yet to answer.

Of course he is always treated in a skeptical even belligerent manner because that is the only manner he is capable grasping. He was treated fairly when he first appeared but never replied in a civil manner to anyone on this forum other than those that agree totally with him. Granted there was another on here now banned on the right that was much the same but he treated everyone the same just not in quite as viscous a manner.

Quote Originally Posted by classical View Post
    Wrong on this, mikey is always spiteful and belligerent no matter the subject. He never addresses any post directed towards him directly he always obfuscates the issue. Just look back a few post in this thread, go back a page or so and look where his taunts were addressed by ne and he has yet to answer.

Of course he is always treated in a skeptical even belligerent manner because that is the only manner he is capable grasping. He was treated fairly when he first appeared but never replied in a civil manner to anyone on this forum other than those that agree totally with him. Granted there was another on here now banned on the right that was much the same but he treated everyone the same just not in quite as viscous a manner.
    All I did was repost what you posted.

Are you trying to pin the robo troy thing on me?

How about the glen marc thing?

Go back and look at all the post that the arpc closed and see how many you can pin on me.

Its the same bunch time after time and it ain,t me!

OK but over and above what you have said i do not think i am wrong .and the threads are taken personal by others .For example my posts can not be true or i am unstable because of a spelling or grammer mistake and i dont have a problem mikey care to make comments on others

I would not worry about anyone here thinnin I was unstable or not

Quote Originally Posted by acmanko View Post

The rich still get richer no matter what!

Quote Originally Posted by mikethe ductman View Post
    All I did was repost what you posted.

Are you trying to pin the robo troy thing on me?

How about the glen marc thing?

Go back and look at all the post that the arpc closed and see how many you can pin on me.

Its the same bunch time after time and it ain,t me!
    OMG

and that is all I can say.
    Do not argue with an idiot. He will drag you down to his level and beat you with experience.

Page 6 of 11 FirstFirst 1234567891011 LastLast