Page 5 of 11 FirstFirst 1234567891011 LastLast
Results 53 to 65 of 133

Thread: ARP threads

  1. #53
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Location
    N. E. Missouri
    Posts
    9,750
    I've gotten to the point where I generally ignore coolperfect's stock braggin threads/quotes but I just cannot resist. If you (coolperfect) are so smart at the stock market, how come you cannot make a coherent sentence?????????????????????????????????????????? ????????????????

    I married a man who is not a millionare, he's not going to make a bazillion bucks on the stock market but...he does present himself as a coherent adult.
    Do not argue with an idiot. He will drag you down to his level and beat you with experience.

  2. #54
    Join Date
    Sep 2002
    Posts
    2,731
    Who is the smart one someone who lives with out health coverage or who makes spelling mistakes If you can read a broker account use the number

  3. #55
    Join Date
    Sep 2002
    Posts
    2,731
    Can we get back on track on this thread the subject is. posts people have made that turn out wrong and dumb And if you think some come from me no problem

  4. #56
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    Western NY
    Posts
    4,356
    Quote Originally Posted by coolperfect View Post
    yea and by who 8675309 right Its 11pm here and no phone call taking a shower going to bed It does not surprise me no call

    What is your point with all of this? You wanted to debate the past and I brought up the Bloomberg article I posted. You didn't want to debate that.

    So, you being a big shot with past posts, I brought out your past quote. Then you went all psycho. You got some huge issues.

    The number I posted was a joke, much like your thread.

    Good day.
    "Excellence is the gradual result of always striving to do better"
    -Pat Riley

  5. #57
    Join Date
    Nov 2000
    Location
    Eastern PA
    Posts
    68,943
    Quote Originally Posted by coolperfect View Post
    yea and by who 8675309 right Its 11pm here and no phone call taking a shower going to bed It does not surprise me no call
    Take the hint, no one wants to talk to someone as obnoxious as you.

    By your description of yourself, you are in a league of your own. Do the rest of us peons a favor and stay there.
    Government is a disease...
    ...masquerading as its own cure…
    Ecclesiastes 10:2 NIV


  6. #58
    Join Date
    Nov 2000
    Location
    Eastern PA
    Posts
    68,943
    Quote Originally Posted by mrs reb77 View Post
    I've gotten to the point where I generally ignore coolperfect's stock braggin threads/quotes but I just cannot resist. If you (coolperfect) are so smart at the stock market, how come you cannot make a coherent sentence?????????????????????????????????????????? ????????????????

    I married a man who is not a millionare, he's not going to make a bazillion bucks on the stock market but...he does present himself as a coherent adult.
    It is unfortunate that some who make it very rich and even powerful sound like idiots. Ever listen to Barney Franks speak?
    Government is a disease...
    ...masquerading as its own cure…
    Ecclesiastes 10:2 NIV


  7. #59
    Join Date
    Nov 2000
    Location
    Eastern PA
    Posts
    68,943
    Quote Originally Posted by coolperfect View Post
    Can we get back on track on this thread the subject is. posts people have made that turn out wrong and dumb And if you think some come from me no problem
    Here's one.
    Government is a disease...
    ...masquerading as its own cure…
    Ecclesiastes 10:2 NIV


  8. #60
    Join Date
    Nov 2000
    Location
    Eastern PA
    Posts
    68,943
    Quote Originally Posted by coolperfect View Post
    Who is the smart one someone who lives with out health coverage or who makes spelling mistakes If you can read a broker account use the number
    Here's another one.
    Government is a disease...
    ...masquerading as its own cure…
    Ecclesiastes 10:2 NIV


  9. #61
    Join Date
    Nov 2000
    Location
    Eastern PA
    Posts
    68,943
    Quote Originally Posted by coolperfect View Post
    no after that we can go to Smith Barney
    This is just too easy. Here's another one.
    Government is a disease...
    ...masquerading as its own cure…
    Ecclesiastes 10:2 NIV


  10. #62
    Join Date
    Nov 2000
    Location
    Eastern PA
    Posts
    68,943
    Quote Originally Posted by coolperfect View Post
    917 613 7002
    And to top em all off, this one really takes the cake.
    Government is a disease...
    ...masquerading as its own cure…
    Ecclesiastes 10:2 NIV


  11. #63
    Join Date
    Sep 2002
    Posts
    2,731
    Quote Originally Posted by whec720 View Post
    What is your point with all of this? You wanted to debate the past and I brought up the Bloomberg article I posted. You didn't want to debate that.

    So, you being a big shot with past posts, I brought out your past quote. Then you went all psycho. You got some huge issues.

    The number I posted was a joke, much like your thread.

    Good day.
    I posted page from an older thread which i thought would prove my point You answered as did others by pulling a coment out of context and avoiding the sobject So as you wanted to go there i had no problem

  12. #64
    Join Date
    Sep 2002
    Posts
    2,731
    Quote Originally Posted by RoBoTeq View Post
    And to top em all off, this one really takes the cake.
    The number is good its just that you guys are full of if Do you really think you should reply for others? Now they cant rospond properly

  13. #65
    Join Date
    Sep 2002
    Posts
    2,731
    Quote Originally Posted by whec720 View Post
    Exactly what in the Bloomberg link do you disagree with? All is not well in Obamaland, ya know. The dollar is in a slump and China is holding a mega ton of US T-Bills. These T-Bills are deflating in value, yet the US wants to borrow more from China. Why? Because our bloated government can't live within its means. Rather lop sided when you think about.
    Here's something that is also lopsided, our trade deficit with Red China.

    Trade with China : 2009
    NOTE: All figures are in millions of U.S. dollars, and not seasonally adjusted unless otherwise specified.
    Month Exports Imports Balance
    January 2009 4,178.1 24,748.0 -20,569.9
    February 2009 4,678.4 18,874.5 -14,196.1
    March 2009 5,569.9 21,187.7 -15,617.8
    April 2009 5,164.9 21,918.7 -16,753.8
    May 2009 5,247.8 22,731.5 -17,483.8
    June 2009 5,549.2 23,979.1 -18,430.0
    TOTAL 30,388.4 133,439.6 -103,051.2

    * 'TOTAL' may not add due to rounding.
    * Table reflects only those months for which there was trade.
    * CONTACT: Data Dissemination Branch, U.S. Census Bureau, (301) 763-2311
    * SOURCE: U.S. Census Bureau, Foreign Trade Division, Data Dissemination Branch, Washington, D.C. 20233
    The very next post goes there I dident want to answer this LOL

Page 5 of 11 FirstFirst 1234567891011 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Comfortech Show Promo Image

Related Forums

Plumbing Talks | Contractor Magazine
Forums | Electrical Construction & Maintenance (EC&M) Magazine
Comfortech365 Virtual Event