Page 10 of 11 FirstFirst ... 34567891011 LastLast

Thread: ARP threads

Quote Originally Posted by classical View Post
    Do you even understand how catastrophic insurance works. What it amounts to you pay a smaller rate and it does not cover basic stuff like the sniffles or a sore throat. If you break your leg you pay for it and it will cost much less than if an insurance company pays and it will probably cost you less than if you paid for full coverage insurance.

When and if you have a major health issue it kicks in and covers you full boat after your deductible. When we had it we had $4,000,000 lifetime with a $7,500.00 deductible. It cost us like $350.00 a month.

Are you also against medical savings accounts, we also had one of those with our Cat insurance.

These are called options which is what the country is built on and what we should all being fighting to keep instead of this stupid universal health. We do need to make some revision to the law and some oversights but basically the system is sound.
    $350 over here it costs that much to shake the doctors hand

Quote Originally Posted by coolperfect View Post
    $350 over here thats it costs that much to shake the doctors hand
    Would you please just take a little time to proof what you write so it is decipherable. It really is not that difficult or time consuming to do.

If it cost that much to exist in NY that is another reason I would not live there.

A policy for a family here is about 2k a month,no drugs,no dental,$15 copay,Doctor must be in plan.

There is talk that on Wed. OB is going to try and sell a different health plan.If he says something to drive my health care stocks down I may not like him anymore

Do you even understand how catastrophic insurance works. What it amounts to you pay a smaller rate and it does not cover basic stuff like the sniffles or a sore throat. If you break your leg you pay for it and it will cost much less than if an insurance company pays and it will probably cost you less than if you paid for full coverage insurance.

When and if you have a major health issue it kicks in and covers you full boat after your deductible. When we had it we had $4,000,000 lifetime with a $7,500.00 deductible. It cost us like $350.00 a month.

Are you also against medical savings accounts, we also had one of those with our Cat insurance.

These are called options which is what the country is built on and what we should all being fighting to keep instead of this stupid universal health. We do need to make some revision to the law and some oversights but basically the system is sound.
    Yes, I know how it works, the plan you talk about is one of many sold to individuals, some are nothing more than a Credit Card with 5 or 10 k of coverage

Yes, I am against medical savings accounts

our country was not built on Insurance options

Quote Originally Posted by coolperfect View Post
    A policy for a family here is about 2k a month,no drugs,no dental,$15 copay,Doctor must be in plan.
    Either you did not read the post or you did not comprehend it. I was referring to catastrophic health care not a full coverage policy and I actually understood your post congrat's.

Quote Originally Posted by acmanko View Post
    Yes, I know how it works, the plan you talk about is one of many sold to individuals, some are nothing more than a Credit Card with 5 or 10 k of coverage
    I doubt that is what Reb is talking about and I know that is not what I was referring ro and you knew that.

Yes, I am against medical savings accounts
    Why? I think the amount you can deduct should be increased.

our country was not built on Insurance options
    This is beneath you!

This is beneath you!
    actually , I didn't know that. My brother worked for a company that provided catostrophic coverage, a visa card with 10k limit.

Insurance during colonial days existed mainly to insure cargo in ships. people living on the frontier had no money, no doctor and no insurnce

Quote Originally Posted by acmanko View Post
    actually , I didn't know that. My brother worked for a company that provided catostrophic coverage, a visa card with 10k limit.

Insurance during colonial days existed mainly to insure cargo in ships. people living on the frontier had no money, no doctor and no insurnce
    Well you learned something today. Oh BTW in colonial days healthcare was little more than bleeding and leeches so I doubt you can compare.

I was not insinuating that insurance options was a right or what the country was built on. What I meant and you know what I meant was this country is and always has been about options. It is not and has never been about government telling us who to worship or how to take care of our families.

If ya'll are so concerned about Reb not having coverage what about the tens of millions of illegal’s that have zero healthcare coverage and go to the emergency room for a sniffle.

I don't care if M has insurance, if the truth be told, I have been guilty of trying to get a little under her skin today. But she has done an admirable job keeping her cool.

Do not argue with an idiot. He will drag you down to his level and beat you with experience.

Quote Originally Posted by mrs reb77 View Post

I'm going to send you a slinky to play with on the escalator.
    Do not argue with an idiot. He will drag you down to his level and beat you with experience.

Page 10 of 11 FirstFirst ... 34567891011 LastLast