Buffalo Bills fans/people....is anybody up there?

just heard on sports talk downstate here they might relocate into Canada just on the other side of the falls.that whole town lives for the Bills and football season infact the entire upstate western region ..come on show support....................
    "when in doubt...jump it out" http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U1qEZHhJubY

The fans show a lot of support in Buffalo. it's a matter of the almighty dollar. Having T.O. helps in some areas and hurts in others. Having a moron coach doesn't help either. The best game to go to is when the Pack comes to town. Half of Wisconsin shows up. I wish the Queenies were playing there this year. I'd moon Brent Faver
    There's TREACHERY AFOOT!!!

When Ralph Wilson dies, the team will be sold. Done Deal!
    Experience is what you have an hour after you need it.

Trent Edwards better step it up this year, if he and TO can get on the same page it could be good.......if not it will be another crybaby year for Owens.

those amazin METS

down here the Met fans can't figure out why CITI Field isn't the colors of the team and nothing from the past showing up?????????? Wilpon Sr took a hit with the Madoff stunt,and is broke (lost millions) and the team is going to get sold within the next 2 years with new team colors and owners...gm and manager!
    "when in doubt...jump it out" http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U1qEZHhJubY

Long suffering Bills fan here....

I'm a season ticket holder and am disgusted with the Bills organization, especially Ralph. I won't go to Toronto for the Thursday night game. These are supposed to be the BUFFALO Bills!
    Anyway, the franchise is in good shape, financially speaking. The Bills have an excellent fan base and all season tickets are filled up, not bad for a small city that holds 74,000 in their stadium. Can a winning team, like San Diego say that? Nope, they are having trouble just selling their seats, yet Buffalo gets crapped on. I suppose we are used to it by now.

On another note, Trent is not the future. I don't think he has what it takes to get us to the playoffs. T.O. is going to give him Hell, but maybe he needs it.
    "Excellence is the gradual result of always striving to do better"
    -Pat Riley