Thread: Helpful iPhone apps

Post Likes

Helpful iPhone apps

Hello,
    I wrote a couple of helpful iPhone apps I wanted to share. The first is the Kele Calculator. It has been around forever as a desktop app or web app. I have ported it to the iPhone. Search the iTunes store for "Kele Calculator" it is free. The second app I wrote was a temp to resistance chart. Having worked in the field I had always needed temp/resistance chart when testing sensors. The Temp Chart app generates a resistance vs temp chart when you input a temp. It has the most common type thermistors and RTDs. This app is .99 cents. Here are a few promotional codes if you want it for free. Each code is only good for one app so hurry if you want it for free. Search the iTunes store for "Temp Chart" if you would like to see it.

YHYNK3FFAHXN
    HPNM66F3HMKJ
    KR36A6NRR346
    6NEXMLTPAF4W
    YKPPK3L63HFE
    T3E3RA9699J7
    4TMA39693TEA
    NMPRKANF3W3X
    AKHJTY4WAKNA
    NKN4L44NFPTF

Both apps work on iPhone and iPod Touch.

Each code is good for one free Temp Chart app. The Kele Calculator is free.
    Please leave reviews.

I have a couple of more utilities to release soon. Email me your comments and suggestions.

Best regards,

Clayton

Post Likes
    No one has replied and on the weekends I cannot tell how many codes have been used. I have a few more codes if needed. Please post here to let me know.

Best regards,

Clayton

Post Likes
    I'll have to check those apps out. I also have a few apps that I put together for the office/field engineer. http://iPhone.LaRoseWeb.com. Currently released is Pump Calc, Cooling Tower Calc and Pressure Drop Calc. I hope they are useful and please post any comments.

Post Likes
    Congratulations on your apps. They look useful. I will keep checking your website for new ones.

Post Likes
    Pcgeek- I like those pump and tower apps. I would definitely find those helpful. To bad my office thinks that blackberries are the end all be all.

Anybody know of any good blackberry apps?

Post Likes
    Sorry, I don't. Had a blackberry for about a year. I like the iPhone much better. I'll post back if I come across anything.

Post Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by pcgeek View Post
    Sorry, I don't. Had a blackberry for about a year. I like the iPhone much better. I'll post back if I come across anything.
    Thank you for looking out!

Post Likes
    Just curious, what is needed to make your own Apps? Obviously im sure you cant use a Windows pc to create them. Linux maybe? I dont own an Apple computer but I can think of some Apps I would like to make.
    Go Rangers!

Post Likes
    It depends on what you want to write your application for. For example, if you want to write the application for an iPhone or iPod touch then you would need the iPhone sdk and a Mac. Blackberry, Palm, and Microsoft each have their own sdks an well. I hope you try one of them. I have written apps for all of these and it is allot of fun.

Post Likes

Post Likes
    thank you

Post Likes
    How about some apps using the android system?

Post Likes
    I second the android apps....

Post Likes
    More apps for Android!

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Log-in