+ Reply to Thread

Thread: FX Server Software

Post Likes

FX Server Software

I installed the FX server software on my computer. I tried to log in to the platform and I cannot get in. Does anybody know the default password for fx server 2.1. I tried my windows password and that is not working.

Post Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by techno98 View Post
    I installed the FX server software on my computer. I tried to log in to the platform and I cannot get in. Does anybody know the default password for fx server 2.1. I tried my windows password and that is not working.
    Are you set as an administrator on server?
    Intelli-Building = Less Stress, commissioned with diligence!

Post Likes
    paulir,
    This is my first time Im setting up a server. Where do I go about setting my self as an administartor.

Post Likes
    paulir,
    This is my first time Im setting up a server. Where do I go about setting my self as an administartor.
    Are you Tridium AX certified? It will just clarify if we are talking the same terminology.

Check your user level / permissions in Windows. I am assuming you are running Enterprise Supervisor software?

Post Likes
    I installed the FX server software on my computer.
    Do you mean AX (FX) ProBuilder (the programming/commissioning tool), or Enterprise AX(FX) Supervisor?

Post Likes
    Did you try jci explorer?

Post Likes
    On a Windows platform you need to use any Windows administrator login. There is no place to set it up in Niagara, only in Windows. The "jci" login is only for Jaces as a default.

Post Likes
    Try:
    user: admin
    password:

Post Likes
    Is this that querk where the user needs to be administrator on the local machine (not a network user)?

Post Likes
    "Is this that quirk where the user needs to be administrator on the local machine (not a network user)?" mikey_9

Yup, To access the FX-workbench/Server you have to authenticate with the PC administrator user name and associated password before you can open the program completely. Don't ask me why but that's the way it works.

Sorry about the spelling correction but that is one of the few werds Eye kin spill corektlee.
    If sense were so common everyone would have it !
    You cannot protect the Stupid from themselves !
    "Experience is the ability to recognize a mistake Before you make it again!" (Stolen Quote)

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Log-in