Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Carrier 19XR

Carrier 19XR

I am in need of a teardown manual for a 19XR.

I am going to start bearing replacement on 9-14-09.

I have Trane Literature to trade if needed.

Email is in my profile.

Thanks in advance.

Need some Carrier guys to get on board with the York and Trane way of thinkin' concerning sharing of info on this site. If I had one, I'd send it to ya'. Most help I can be, though, is to say takin' it apart's easy, gravity works with you on the way down!!

Quote Originally Posted by klove View Post
    Need some Carrier guys to get on board with the York and Trane way of thinkin' concerning sharing of info on this site. If I had one, I'd send it to ya'. Most help I can be, though, is to say takin' it apart's easy, gravity works with you on the way down!!
    York share something?
    UA 100

It takes three people to do anything around here. Two do the work, one explains to the crowd of people who showed up when they seen smoke and flames.

Quote Originally Posted by thegoodlistener View Post
    York share something?
    York folks on this site will, providing they have it in a format in which it can be sent.

Quote Originally Posted by klove View Post
    Klove,
    Yea I thought that the offer to trade literature that may be needed would produce some results but not so far.

It is a good Opportunity for a Carrier guy to get something that they have been needing. Of course it would be a confidential exchange.

With that being said maybe they don't need anything because we have always been pretty willing to send Qualified people on this sight literature when they request it.

Some advice, have some threaded rod on site when you pill the stator off the rotor. You'll need it as guide rods. The kingsbury bearing is a bit tricky but not too crazy. You'll need the total allowable thrust data on that particular model. But most are .0010 to .0012 me thinks. Good luck. Had to do one without a manual because of similiar reasons. Went better than I thought.

just brouhgt up a pdf on a iom. looks like 8 to 14 on thrust. if your thrust is in tolerance, you really don't want to take apart the kingsbury

Most of us Yorkies do share info. But it;s a give and take relationship. That's how it should be everywhere. But there is always some info that cannot be exchanged but there is always a way. I made sure to keep every manual on dvd just to have it later on down the road.

So if you York guys call yourself Yorkies do the Trane guys call themselvesTranny`s?
    UA 100

It takes three people to do anything around here. Two do the work, one explains to the crowd of people who showed up when they seen smoke and flames.

Quote Originally Posted by thegoodlistener View Post
    So if you York guys call yourself Yorkies do the Trane guys call themselvesTranny`s?
    So what would the Mcquay Guys call themselves
    Maybe I shouldn't have said that.

Yeah they might be a little funny.
    UA 100

lol!!!!!!!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by heavymetaldad View Post
    lol!!!!!!!!!!!
    I thought you were on "vacation"............

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast