Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    "Eyeballs burning, so what?"

Interesting approach to customer service.

The RGF REME unit works.....very well I might add...In less than a week it killed seriously nasty odors.....Quite impressive.......So impressive I am adding them to my technicians inventory. It's not often a device like this does what it's supposed to do. That's what seperates us from our competition....cutting edge technology!!!

Amazing what a 14" ozone UV bulb will do to odors. and your respiratory system, allergies, headaches... oh and did they tell you they cure cancer too. Its only a crackpot filter and ozone generator. They haven't patented the holy grail here. There are much larger companies and smarter companies that won't touch the so called RGF REME or PHI Cell technology because they know what it really is - a scam. The homeowner doesn't know this unfortunately.

REME

Quote Originally Posted by alohaair View Post
    Amazing what a 14" ozone UV bulb will do to odors. and your respiratory system, allergies, headaches... oh and did they tell you they cure cancer too. Its only a crackpot filter and ozone generator. They haven't patented the holy grail here. There are much larger companies and smarter companies that won't touch the so called RGF REME or PHI Cell technology because they know what it really is - a scam. The homeowner doesn't know this unfortunately.
    Obviously you don't know the product as well as you seem to think, as a matter of fact it appears that you know NOTHING about the product as it is neither an Ozone Generator or Filter. The product IS a UV lamp contained within a chamber so that there is much more surface area for the UV lamp can do it's job and since the ultraviolet light is contained within the chamber, it prevents most of the UV decay associated with plastics such as drainpans and duct liners.

It amazes me how many people can pound on keys and spread stupidity across the internet, but that's OK, I guess it's as good a place as any. I LOVE going up against that kind of mentality when they are the other service company in a bidding situation. It makes my job so much easier, and it usually ends up with the other company losing the bid. I guess we haven't done too bad this year considering we have almost no winter, and the heat hasn't hit yet, we have 2 technicians and our purchases have already passed $30K in equipment purchases alone in 2010. We love ya all the way to the bank. Keep passing out the mis-information!

Quote Originally Posted by jovusun View Post
    Obviously you don't know the product as well as you seem to think, as a matter of fact it appears that you know NOTHING about the product as it is neither an Ozone Generator or Filter. The product IS a UV lamp contained within a chamber so that there is much more surface area for the UV lamp can do it's job and since the ultraviolet light is contained within the chamber, it prevents most of the UV decay associated with plastics such as drainpans and duct liners.

It amazes me how many people can pound on keys and spread stupidity across the internet, but that's OK, I guess it's as good a place as any. I LOVE going up against that kind of mentality when they are the other service company in a bidding situation. It makes my job so much easier, and it usually ends up with the other company losing the bid. I guess we haven't done too bad this year considering we have almost no winter, and the heat hasn't hit yet, we have 2 technicians and our purchases have already passed $30K in equipment purchases alone in 2010. We love ya all the way to the bank. Keep passing out the mis-information!

Speaking of mis-information, You are INCORRECT! Phi Cell's do generate ozone. well, at least before the junk ballast burns out.

"Ozone production = 0.04 ppm maximum" http://www.rgf.com/documents/catalog...dation_air.pdf

So I guess all of your work is based on misinforming your customer. I got news for you, 30k aint a lot. we did that our first week this year.
    Work sucks, lets go skydive

IAQ Guru.....1 time poster
    Now I am a 2 poster but not hucking anything

And someone mentioned the bulb went within one year, but i has a two warranty...far short of what the warranty should be.

Sanuvox has a 3 year bulb warranty but when you need one, WOW are they also big $$$$

yeah it works... don't sell these things

Had DSS and this cleared it right up within about 24 to 48 hours.

I also have the rgf on my home the one thing I can say it does it kill odors my wife can cook bacon and the smell is gone and my mother in law smokes and it helped with that in there home also.

Well, I guess if we had to bump this thread up, i'll reply.

Not a single customer of mine has had a lamp changed, and they opted to unplug the light or purchase a different light. 50-70% failure rate on ballast and the pathetic customer service from RGF has caused us to stop selling the quanity of these that we did and we pulled it from our product line. RGF is a piece of garbage, and the low posters here talking good about it are most probably RGF employees trying to battle the high numbers of negitive comments about their light. We have pulled almost every phicell out that we installed with the reasons in order

1. Failed Ballast,

2. Bulb change cost

3. Odor and lack of performance
    Work sucks, lets go skydive

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12