Florida vacation

Hi guy's

We're looking at a holiday early Jan '10 so we're looking cheap motel around I-Drive and Disney/ Universal tickets etc.

After a week we'll head off to the Gulf coast -probably Naples area- for a week R'n'R

Any help advice tips etc most welcome as I'm looking at prices and it's bringing tears to my eyes

Cheers

Richard

Richard too bad it was not later January,the ASHRAE show is in Orlando this year. I guess i will miss you by a couple weeks
    The way we build has a greater impact on our comfort, energy consumption and IAQ than any HVAC system we install.

http://www.ductstrap.com/

You may get better results in the General forum then here in ARP. The leftists here will be steering you toward Key West and the conservatoids will telling you you are leaving the country and need to have a passport.
    Government is a disease...
    ...masquerading as its own cure…
    Ecclesiastes 10:2 NIV

beside that, he is British and has no business in ARP
    The way we build has a greater impact on our comfort, energy consumption and IAQ than any HVAC system we install.

Moved to general area

Quote Originally Posted by Carnak View Post
    beside that, he is British and has no business in ARP
    Why would you make such a ridiculous statement?
    Government is a disease...
    ...masquerading as its own cure…
    Ecclesiastes 10:2 NIV

Quote Originally Posted by RoBoTeq View Post
    Why would you make such a ridiculous statement?
    well it was a joke Robo, you know it it, but the basis of the joke is because there are people like you on the forum

the thread was moved here from ARP, while you were going on about how you are offended that non-Americans post in ARP on topics that 'only Americans' should be able to commet on.

You have a tendancy of painting people who do not agree with you on topics as anti-American if they are not US citizens even when the topic has nothing to do with politics.

If they are US citizens on a non-political disagreement with you they get accused of being "banned trolls' resurfacing under a new name, brandbashers, or people with a hidden corporate agenda.

It is like a filler to use when you run out of ammo so maybe you just need to take a deep breathe

Quote Originally Posted by barty View Post
    Hi guy's

We're looking at a holiday early Jan '10 so we're looking cheap motel around I-Drive and Disney/ Universal tickets etc.

After a week we'll head off to the Gulf coast -probably Naples area- for a week R'n'R

Any help advice tips etc most welcome as I'm looking at prices and it's bringing tears to my eyes

Cheers

Richard
    Twilli says how many hours you want to rent it for?
    No Heat No Cool You need Action Fast

Barty...

Here's a thread from earlier this year about places to stay at or near Disney:
    http://hvac-talk.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=192472

The fountains was the perfect location. Click on the link from the previous poster.
    My doctor gave me six months to live, but when I couldn't pay the bill he gave me six months more.
    Walter Matthau

Motel 6 is probably the best, low-priced motel. This one on I-Drive looks pretty good:
    http://www.motel6.com/reservations/m...e=&BTRSID=&CP=

We saved the difference by having a kitchen. Gated property was nice for kiddos. 0 weirdos on grounds, unlike hotels. I may stay at cocoa beach next time, and just do 1 day at disney. Cocoa is more fun.
    My doctor gave me six months to live, but when I couldn't pay the bill he gave me six months more.
    Walter Matthau

www.tripadvisor.com

Check here whatever you choose to rent to see what previous guests have said. Actually some of the basic Disney properties might be low enough that the benefits of free transportation and early admission would make them worth checking into.