Frown Alarm Emails irritating my Boss...

So, my boss is irritated any time testing is done at our facility that causes alarms to go off and false alarm emails to be sent out to the staff. He has asked me to set up a way, from the home graphic, to temporarily stop emails from generating when testing of equipment (and alarms are generated). We have Honeywell Webs (Niagara AX).

Any Suggestions

Thank you so Kindly,

N.R.
    It's not going to fix itself...

Link a BooleanWritable to StatusBooleanToBoolean to EmailService / Enable. You may need to execute a clearQueue action on the OutgoingAccount before email is re-enabled.
    UA LU 562

Quote Originally Posted by nuclear rabbit View Post
    So, my boss is irritated any time testing is done at our facility that causes alarms to go off and false alarm emails to be sent out to the staff. He has asked me to set up a way, from the home graphic, to temporarily stop emails from generating when testing of equipment (and alarms are generated). We have Honeywell Webs (Niagara AX).

Any Suggestions

Thank you so Kindly,

N.R.
    Alarm notifications can become a serious note of discomfort for all end users. My suggestion would be to fix some of the mechanical stuff so it isn't alarming at a regular pace. Developed a real alarm hierarchy, so nonsense alarms aren't pushed out to the email service. Lastly, setup a " boss alarm class" so he only gets the most out out of range stuff for a longer period of time. Let him know if the alarm came to him, conditions have been out of range for a pretty long while.