+ Reply to Thread

Thread: CCAD 60

Post Likes

CCAD 60

looking for the IOM book for this machine, i tried the trane site with no luck

Post Likes
    You're talking about the scroll chiller w/ the ucp1. Try CGAD-M-1. For the air cooled I don't know the numer for the h20 cooled. See if your local office will print it off for you.
    Last edited by txhvac; 08-30-2009 at 01:53 PM.
    Sic Semper Tyrannis.

Post Likes
    CCAD might be a beast from the pre-W7900 years with a return TC-1 Honeywell controller on the return with semi hermetics up to 60 tons
    "when in doubt...jump it out" http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U1qEZHhJubY

Post Likes
    No it's not, it's newer than that, got the ucp1 panel. Don't know the number. Condenserless? I think.
    Last edited by txhvac; 08-30-2009 at 02:18 PM.
    Sic Semper Tyrannis.

Post Likes
    sorry about that.........it's a scroll chiller air cooled (CCAD model)split with that panel.you can ask for a CGAD IOM which is a package air cooled scroll chiller for the same info minus the piping but the controls are the same

Post Likes
    yeah, its the one with the scroll compressors, we just picked up a account with one but it's water cooled, like what others said just lookin for info. on the ucp and the algorithms of the controller, first one i've seen, looks like a solid machine, any pros and cons techs. have experinced ?

Post Likes
    If it has a water cooled condenser then it is a CGWD

Post Likes
    im sorry it is the CGWD

Post Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by coolerinfrederick View Post
    yeah, its the one with the scroll compressors, we just picked up a account with one but it's water cooled, like what others said just lookin for info. on the ucp and the algorithms of the controller, first one i've seen, looks like a solid machine, any pros and cons techs. have experinced ?
    While your down @ the local office getting the IOM, tell em to print off CGAD-SB-2B. This bulletin will help you troubleshoot the boards etc. Will work w/ whatever you got there...CGAD,CGWD,CCAD yeah. Anyways there just scroll chillers not too big of a deal...never had too many wacko problems w/ them. Hope this can help.
    Sic Semper Tyrannis.

Post Likes
    if the chiller side came in with LLS they are 13V DC and the first thing you will hear CLICK when the ciruit calls,the CTs on the compressors will pick up a hi-head before the HP opens this could lead to panic when you come up on the UCP-1 and see overload trips in B scroll down letter.yearly maint. hit the UCP-1 area with a philips head screw driver on all the mounting screws for the boards and check the pins between boards and ribbon cable bends for rub outs(start getting fluky trips).

Post Likes
    Still need the IOM? I've got it if you do.
    Low Pressure Forever!

If you know heavy metal, you can work anywhere-Dave Andreson

Anchors Aweigh my boys, Anchors Aweigh!
    Farewell to foreign shores, We sail at break of day. Through our last night on shore, Drink to the foam. Until we meet once more. Here's wishing you a happy voyage home!

Post Likes
    sure, i believe my email is in my profile

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Log-in